part four

"Jade! Jade wait!" Perrie screamed out, chasing after her.

But Jade didn't want to wait. She wanted to get the hell out of here as fast as she could.

"Jade! I know you can hear me!" she shouted.

Jade turned around fiercely, "What? Haven't you gotten enough kick out of making me feel like a piece of shit for the night?"

Perrie paused, "I....I wanna talk to you. But you have to hear me out first. You have to let me speak."

"No Perrie, you don't sit there all night and remind me I'm the reason the band broke up and then come out here begging me to listen to whatever you need to say." she turned back around and miraculously her car pulled up right then.

She was halfway in when she felt someone grab her arm. "Please." her blue eyes pierced into the brunette's brown ones.

"Fine. Meet me at my record label's office board room any time next week . I'm gonna be there all week. Say I sent you and they'll guide you there. Goodnight Perrie." she slammed the door shut and the car sped off.

Perrie stood on the sidewalk staring as the car sped away. She began to walk over to where her car was waiting with a slight smile on her face.

She may have just gotten the love of her life back.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A Week Later

"Are you seriously considering going? Pez think about this."

"Jesy," she sighed. "I need to do this for me. Not for you or Leigh or even the band, but for me."

"I think Jesy is right Pez. How do you even know you can trust her?" Leigh-Anne queried.

"You know Jade's always been trustworthy Leigh." Perrie faced her.

Jesy scoffed, "Not when she went solo and trashed the band."

Perrie barked, "She didn't trash us. She said it wasn't the experience she wished it had been in the last few weeks."

"Defensive are we?" Jesy smirked. "Listen, the bitch could burn in hell for all I care. But if you feel this will better you as a person, go right ahead." she smiled at the blonde. She just wanted her friend to be happy.

Leigh-Anne nodded, "I want to come too. It's been too long, I miss her too." she stood up, but instantly got shot down.

"Uhm, no. This is me and Jade's friendship. You guys can arrange something later on. It can only be us right now okay? Surely you understand girls." she shifted her eyes around the room, avoiding eye contact.

Leigh-Anne and Jesy looked at each-other curiously. Never the less, Leigh said, "Sure." she shrugged it off.

"Right well I'm off." she picked up her purse and left, ready for what was going to be an eventful evening.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Hi there! Welcome to Columbia Records. Are you here to see anyone?"

"Yes, uhm. Jade Thirlwall sent me to see her. I'm Perrie."

"Edwards?" the receptionist asked, getting a nod in return. "Perrie Edwards here for Jade Thirlwall." she said into the intercom. "She's in the board room. Go right in." she smiled and sent Perrie off.

As she was walking down the halls of the label. She took a look around. The walls were Jade's pictures up and down. She was their star artist at the moment.

Likewise, Perrie had been Atlantic Records' star artist. Leigh-Anne had been Victoria Secret's star designer. Jesy had been Britain's best selling writer.

She knocked on the big brown door that said Board Room 102.

A small, "Come in." was heard. And Perrie has followed the voice's order.

Walking in, she saw the brunette lounging in the chair at the end of the long desk with a slight frown.

"Perrie."

"Hi." her voice suddenly closing in on her. "I came to talk." she said getting a nod in return.

"I came to talk about....what happened and why." Perrie told her.

Jade sat up, "Take a seat."

Perrie looked at all the chairs. Did Jade want her to sit near her or as far away as possible?

She sat at the next end of the table.

"Don't be silly. This is going to be emotional. We need to be as close as possible." Jade ushered her closer.

Perrie walked over to her and sat in a chair next to her.

She looked down at the table. It was so waxed she could see her clearest reflection.

She looked at her nails. Boy, did she need a manicure.

"Are you going to talk or not?" she looked up to see Jade smirking at her.

"Uh-hm yes. I. Jade, I never meant to let you walk out of there like that. I was scared."

"Yeah yeah, you were scared. Blah blah blah. Perrie if you came here to tell em things I already know then I don't wanna hear it." Jade got up, got her purse and began to walk out.

"No, Jade, wait." her voice came out barely a whisper.

Jade's mood suddenly shifted, "God Damnit Perrie Louise! I'm not playing anymore games with you!" she fumed. "Either you tell me the real reason you didn't stop those bitches or I'm walking out of here. I'm walking out of your life forever and I mean it."

Scratch that. The love of her life was way beyond her reach.