prologue

Hey! You guys can call me Tasia. This is my first published Jerrie book. I always write Jerrie books but never publish cause i feel they aren't good enough. I do write books with the other ships in the band aswell. I'm gonna see how this one goes first and then maybe it'll take off or not who knows lol. I want you all to enjoy this. The prologue doesn't relate that much to the title but it's starting the story up. So enjoy xx

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Guys! Perrie got a tattoo!" Jesy shouted to her other two bandmates.

Racing into the room where she shouted, Jade and Leigh-Anne nearly tripped over themselves.

"No way! You're lying! Perrie inked?" Leigh Anne gasped.

Jade had stayed quiet. The younger girl had told her about wanting to get one but she didn't think she would actually go through with it.

"Yeah, but she won't let me see!" Jesy pouted.

"Because it's private Jessica!" Perrie snapped.

"Woah dear, calm down. Atleast tell where it is." Leigh suggested.

"It's on the side of my left breast."

"Oh gosh we'll never see it!" Leigh puts her hand to her forehead and falls gracefully to the ground.

"Leigh Anne get up!" Perrie rolls her eyes at her dramatic friend.

A knock on the door stops the girls from their antics. In walks their manager. "Girls, c'mon. You need to be out on stage in 15 minutes. Jesy and Leigh to the next room. Jade and Perrie stay here."

"We'll talk about this later Pez," Jesy walks out taking Leigh Anne with her.

"So......can I see the tattoo?" Jade finally spoke up since walking into the room.

Perrie smirked,"You want to see my tattoo? You were so quiet i didn't think you were interested at all darling."

Jade pursed her lips,"Well I mean....if you don't want me to.....that's fine."

Perrie chuckled and was about to lift her shirt to show the older geordie, but their tour manager had come into the room to tell them to report to makeup.

Perrie put her shirt down,"Maybe another time." she smirked and winked at Jade, making the older geordie's heart flutter.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

2 months later

"So that's it then? The end of the band? Just like that? Ending these past seven years with a performance and then a tweet? A fucking tweet?" Jade raged at her three bandmates and their management.

"Jade we're not ending the band we're just taking a break." Leigh Anne reassured her.

Jade didn't want to hear any of it. Dedicating these past seven years to this band, giving up a major role in Hollywood and now they just want to end it all. She knew what "breaks" had led to. Broken Friendships and Tainted Memories.

She turned to Perrie. Perrie, the one person who always understood her no matter what. Surely Perrie would understand how and why she was feeling this way. If the band had ended, they wouldn't see eachother as much as they wanted to. Which meant no more private moments, cuddling and stolen kisses.

"Perrie, don't let them do this!" Jade cried.

Perrie observed Jade. Contemplating on hugging her in front of everyone. She knew if she hugged her too long or even too tight, there would be questions.

So instead she gave her a pat on the back and told her, "It's just a little break Jadey, before you know you we'll be back here again." with a smile that told you she wasn't sure.

Jade looked at Perrie in disbelief. The younger girl always took her side.

"Perrie, you can't be serious?"

Perrie couldn't even look Jade in the eye. It was too painful for her.

"Perrie!" Jade cried.

"I'm sorry baba" Perrie looked the other way, holding her tears in.

Jade grabs Perrie's arm and makes her turn to her,"You can't let them. What about us? Don't you care about me?" she whispered so only Perrie could here.

"Jade...you knew this wouldn't last forever. It was just a phase for us wasn't it? It's the end of an era. Time to move on." Perrie gulped, her own words stabbing her in the heart.

Jade looked at Perrie like she had just ran over her dog. Perrie had thrown their entire 'relationship', or whatever the hell it was, out of the window. Now there was no need to fight anymore. It was over.

Having enough, Jesy stood up and said,"Look Jade you know why we need a break. We aren't getting along. How's a band supposed to work without friendship?"

Jade scoffed. Jesy couldn't possibly be serious.

"Oh Jessica, it's not my fault that you got jealous when i was up for consideration for Jasmine. That i constantly get praise for my dancing and singing by the fans more than you do. It's not my fault your jealousy reared it ugly head and caused a rift between us. No Jesy, it's your fault. It's everybody's fault for sitting back and not trying to fix it when they saw it happening. So now here we are, unhappy and "taking a break".
Well I've got one thing to say, you can all go and fuck yourselves."

And there she went. Out of the door. Out of the building. Out of their lives.

Jade Thirlwall had finally given up and wanted nothing more to do with Little Mix.

But to tell the truth, the only person that was really hurting about what just happened, was Perrie.

She knew that would be the last time she would ever see Jade, for a very long time.

She would have to wait years to get the love of her life back.