part ten

"Leigh, you know I would never do something like that."

Leigh-Anne jumped to her feet, "Then what the hell am I supposed to believe? We were in a relationship, you leave the band, you break it off with me and all of a sudden you and her are cuddle buddies."

"I broke it off with you way before the band was over. Don't make me out to be a cheater." Jade gritted her teeth.

"So you admit to having something with her while being in the band." Leigh-Anne wanted to cry. She needed these answers but at the moment, if she got them she would break down.

"You loved her more than me, didn't you?" She asked Jade. "Or should I say, don't you?"

Jade sighed and put her head in her hands. She didn't ever want to hurt Leigh like this.

She stood up and wrapped her arms around her, "Leigh, listen to me. She and I got together after we broke up. I didn't ever want to hurt you or cheat on you."

The raven haired girl became frustrated with Jade's nit picky answers, "Explain yourself for once! Sit here and tell me what was going on! Give me straight answers, Jade. God damnit. We were together for three years! Three Years! Then you call it off with no absolute reason and I'm supposed to get over it while you're all cuddled up with her." Leigh-Anne whined and pushed Jade away from her.

"Three years?" a voice whispered, just loud enough for them to hear causing both girls to whip their head around.

They all stood silent for about five minutes before Perrie spoke up again, "Three years? And you two never bothered to tell me? Not any one of you?"

Jade stepped towards her, "Yes. It was around the third album, and it lasted until the fifth. We didn't want to tell you and Jesy because we didn't want you guys to hate us or...." Jade stopped because she knew that wasn't the exact reason.

She was afraid of being hated. She was afraid of rejection. She's a walking hypocrite.

All for the LGBTQ community, yet she couldn't follow her own advice she was giving to all of her fans.

Jade sighed, "No, it was all me. I told Leigh-Anne not to tell because I was afraid of being hated on. I was afraid the band might get backlash for two band mates falling in love."

"In Love?" Perrie gasped, frowning. "You loved her?"

Jades gulped, "Yes, very much. What me and Leigh had was serious." She turned to look back at Leigh-Anne who looked like she was ready to set the whole house on fire.

Leigh-Anne scoffed, "Yeah, I guess it's pretty serious when she breaks it off with you and gives you that 'It's not you, it's me.' bullshit."

"I did no such thing!"

"Well you might as well have! Ripping by heart out to be with her, when you could've told me straight up." Leigh-Anne fumed.

Perrie held back her tears, "You was with me while you was with her?"

"No, no! God No!" Jade shook her head fiercely. "Leigh had the same question about two minutes ago, but it wasn't the case. I promise it wasn't." Jade chuckled awkwardly, wishing to get out of this moment.

Perrie nodded her head and whispered, "Okay." she looked past Jade and saw Leigh-Anne standing there looking at the ground, her hands balled into fist.

"Leigh-Anne, are you alright?" Perrie asked, causing Leigh-Anne to look up and fake a smile.

"I'll be fine." she smiled at her. She turned to the couch to grab her purse and decided it was best to leave before she gets violent. "I have an appointment. Gotta go ladies." she dashed past them.

"Leigh-Anne." Jade begged as the girl walked past her. Leigh-Anne turned around, smile dropping and rolling her eyes. "We still need to talk."

"About what?" the blonde spoke up causing Jade to look at her in confusion and Leigh to scowl. 

"We also need to talk, Perrie, so don't worry." Jade rubbed her shoulder causing an eye roll from Leigh-Anne once again.

"Can I go now?" Leigh-Anne aggressively asked. Jade sighed and nodded, letting the raven haired beauty go.

Perrie ran her fingers through her hair and walked up the stairs, "We can talk later. I'm tired and stressed from not only you lot, but my mother too."

Jade ran after her, "When will we talk?"

Perrie turned around, "Me mam's barbecue on Saturday. All three of you are invited. I can whisk you away and take you somewhere to talk. Fine with that?" she asked getting a nod from Jade.

Perrie walked up the stairs and sighed as she heard her front door shut, indicating that Jade had left.

She threw herself on the bed and stared at the ceiling. She was still in shock about her two friends confession.

How did she not notice? Leigh-Anne was absolutely hurt after Jade had left and not picked up the phone.

Although nobody was more hurt than Perrie, Leigh-Anne was a close second. Perrie never took the time to draw all the lines together.

Maybe something happened with Jesy too? She still can't forgive her. Oh but no, Jade wouldn't have gone through the whole band now would she? Definitely not.

And the way Leigh-Anne had looked at her from the minute she stepped foot in the room after the confession. It was like she hated her.

Her best friend who's been here with her all these years couldn't have possibly hated her for something five years ago. However, Jesy still hates Jade so she couldn't underestimate the level of hate in this group.

She drifted off to sleep, the thoughts of the Jade and Leigh all pounding in her head.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it ❤️
I don't, but I felt like this would be a nice present to those who do.

😘