part eight

"You....you have what?" Jade's mood shifted from angry to confused. Surely Perrie couldn't have...

"You heard me," Perrie whispered. "You heard exactly what I said."

Jade shook her head in disbelief, "But when...? When did you even? Why would you?"

"Because I loved you. Because you meant everything to me and I was ready to show you. But you wouldn't stop bitching about Alex." Perrie snapped at her.

Jade flinched, "Don't say his name."

Perrie smirked, "Alex Alex Alex Alex-"

"Shut the fuck up!" The brunette shouted.

But the blonde just laughed and laughed, "Why? Is Jadey mad that he was my everything once upon a time?"

Jade gritted her teeth, "Shut up," she said holding back the tears. "He has nothing to do with this."

"I loved him, you know. At one point I thought I had loved him more than you," she chuckled. "But boy was I wrong. You always had a hold on me whether on purpose or not."

"What does this have to do with anything?" Jade cried out. "This is about me and you and our mess that we created. I don't want to hear about him Pez, you know how much I hated him." she choked back a sob.

"I'm trying to make you understand that he was nothing to me when in comparison to you. He was my distraction." Perrie sat down on the bed next to Jade, covering her face. "He always listened to my complaints about you. My joys about you. He always complained when I talked too much about you. That's why he hated you. Because he knew he could never win my heart."

Jade didn't respond for awhile. The thing about Alex was something she could give a shit about.

She only wanted to know one thing, "Why didn't you ever show me?"

Perrie chuckled, wiped her tears away, "You would've thought that I was crazy. Me, the girl who was scared of everyone's thoughts about us and the girl who would plan times for us to meet privately so no one would see us and suspect anything, the girl who let you walk away because she didn't want people to get suspicious, Me, I got a tattoo, of the woman I loved the most. The person I cant live without. And when I tell you, Alex was furious, he broke it off the minute I lifted my shirt." The blonde laughed along with the brunette as she remembered it all.

"I love you Perrie." Jade admitted. "I always will. But this will never work, if we don't change. If we don't let people know. If we shut our.....your best friends out. It just won't work."

Perrie lied down on the bed, sighing loudly.

"Before we tell people, we have to just work on us. To be sure we're serious. We have to tell the girls. And you, you have to repair your relationship with them. You were their sister. You was there for Leigh all the time weren't you, and at the beginning you were there for Jesy a lot. They miss you, even though Jesy will never admit it, they do. Leigh-Anne cried for weeks after you stormed out of the room, you was her best friend, you was her sister, you have to mend their hearts. We have to be a sisterhood once again, and the only way it can happen is if you cooperate." Perrie told her.

"Can you do that for me? Please?"

Jade sighed and lied down next to Perrie. "I won't just do it for you. I'm doing it for Leigh and Jesy and also myself. I'm doing it for all of us."

"Perrie, I promise we're gonna get through this."