part six

"Why are you here?"

"Because you and your obnoxious attitude brought me here."

"Is this about Perrie? Did she go crying to you after what happened last week? What, so now you want to be the hero do you?"

"You need to fix this whole facade of yours and apologize to her!"

"For fucking what Leigh-Anne?"

"Jade, don't play games with me, you know exactly what for." the brown-skinned girl bit back.

Jade got up and began to pace the floors of the board room, "And after I apologize, what do you expect to happen? Me to embrace her in a hug? All three of us to become pals like we use to be? Well guess what Leigh, it's not realistic."

"Nobody ever asked for all that. Perrie deserves an apology. And you know it." the raven haired girl sighed.

The chocolate-eyed beauty stopped pacing and looked directly at Leigh-Anne. She knew what she had done was wrong, but she felt it had to be done.

"I'll apologize, on one condition." Jade said. "After I do, I don't want you or any other little friends she has, poking your noses into me and Perrie's business. We have to sort this out ourselves. And we're not gonna do that if there are thousands of people knowing every little detail."

"I don't know every little detail. I think we both know that." Leigh-Anne laughed bitterly. "I have a small idea of what may be going on but I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and not tell Jesy about what I think." she told her causing Jade to spin around in shock.

"That bitch knows too?" she gasped. "Well tell the whole fucking world about it while you're at it." she sarcastically shouted.

Leigh-Anne laughed, "Yes, she knows and she's ready to kill you. She wanted to come down here and rip your little head off. But I chose to come instead. Be thankful you got me." she grabbed her purse and got up out of her seat.

Jade hesitated before saying, "Thanks Leigh-Anne. For coming to see me."

"Don't thank me. And I hope after you and Perrie solve your little broken hearts, we can mend our relationship as well." she smiled and walked out.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

"Answer the door Jesy!" the blonde shouted down the stairs.

"Whatever." the ginger shouted back.

She opened the door and there stood the woman who she wanted to beat the daylights out of.

The brunette purses her lips and cleared her throat, "Jessica."

Jesy rolled her eyes, "So formal are we?"

"Well I wouldn't want to say the wrong thing and end up being punched in the face." she smiled sarcastically.

Jesy sighed but nevertheless let her through the doors. She looked her up and down as she walked pass. This Jade was a bit more...stiff.

"Hope you're here to apologize to Perrie."

"That's none of your business." Jade growled. "It's ours. I told Leigh-Anne to tell you to butt out."

"And I don't give a shit what you have to say. That's my best friend up there and I'll beat you till you can't walk anymore if you hurt her again."

Jade chuckled, "And I'd sue you into nonexistence. I may be cripple, but you'll be broke. I win." she teased causing Jesy to roll her eyes. "Where is the doll anyways? It's awfully quiet."

"She's in the shower."

"Great," she clapped her hands. "Off I go." beginning to walk up the stairs but feeling a force pull her back. "Hey! Hands off the coat, it's a one of a kind Versace original!"

"I don't give a shit about your designer clothes! She's in the shower. You wait until she's out." Jesy gritted her teeth.

"I'll wait on her bed. Won't touch anything. So leave me be, troll." Jade shrugged her hands off her coat and headed upstairs.

Her thoughts racing about what had just happened. That person was totally different than the Jesy she knew.

Or perhaps she just didn't know Jesy at all.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The blonde stepped out of her shower refreshed. She put her lotion on, one leg at a time. She put deodorant on, one arm at a time, each stroke carefully.

She did her daily facial routine. She brushed her teeth. She put on a comfortable satin dress and put her feet in her bedroom slippers.

Refreshed and ready for bed, Perrie stepped out of the bathroom. At only 7pm, she was ready for a good night's rest.

But unfortunately for Perrie, at 7pm, she was going to have to face the love of her life, once again.

Only this time, it was going to be even messier and even uglier than before.