Chapter 22: A Secret Ability Given To Succeed

Kaito's POV:

000--

"Luka..." I say.

"He's talking about (Y/n)"

"What?" Luka exclaims. "You can't be serious, You mean she's a Vocaloid??"

"She has Those deleted Numbers. She was one of us!" I say back.

"You mean I've been hanging out with a Japanese Anime Character?" Ava exclaims and her eyes get lit up.

"...Sure?" I respond. "Anyways, How did she even get practically Across The world?"

"I'm not sure.... But... I think--"

"Ugh...." (Y/n) Cuts off Luka. I look at her as she opens an eye to look at me. "where...Kaito?...Ava? Luk--"

"(Y/n)!" I exclaim. "You're awake!"

"My head feels funny.." (Y/n) Bluntly replies back. Something in her eyes seemed to glow a (f/c). "I think my vision is funny too.... You're glowing?.."

???

"Ain't that a compliment." Luka sasses. "She's awake though, and we gotta keep her out of sight of Lira."

"That ain't a compliment," Ava says. "Their eyes are really...." She looks at Luka. "yOUR'S TOO"

"Kaito?" (Y/n) asks. "Am I really awake?"

Ok now the question is if I'm awake.... Why are we uh... glowing?

(Y/n)'s POV:

What the heck did I wake up to?

At first I was prancing in dream land, and now I'm up in a dark room with everybody glowing in front of me.

Even the place Luka was hurt in was shining a bit....

Then after a bunch of confusion, the lights went out.

Heh, I think the word "Freak out" is an understatement for how Luka was reacting to it. She screamed and I think she fell... I wonder if she's alright.

"Jesus calm down Luka! What is with you today?!" I hear Ava exclaim. "The power went out... Oddly."

Luka starts to pant.

"Seriously, what did I wake up to?" I murmur to myself.

Suddenly, someone yells from the distance.

"I KNOW YOU ALL ARE IN THERE! GET OUT NOW!"

"Oh jeez," I hear Ava say. "Guys we gotta hide, I think she turned off the generator.."

"Where the heck are we supposed to even hide?!" Luka whisper-yells.

"Just Hide!"

"Whats happening?" I ask. I can't remember much, and I'm starting to get scared.

"I--" I hear Kaito about to say. But he goes silent, and I'm worried. A light begins to shine a (F/c).

"(Y-Y/n), your eye--"

Loud pounding is heard.

"WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU THOUGHT I WOULD BE OCCUPIED FOR LONG?!"

I can hear Luka and Ava scramble away. 

"D-doesn't matter, we gotta hide!" Kaito pulls my hand and gets me off the bed... Er... cot or something, whatever I was on, and we scramble around looking for a hiding spot. Things seem to become a more clear picture  through my eyes, As if I can see in the dark. I spot a closet we could hide in. I lunge towards it, making Kaito trip a little. I don't care though, if we're in danger, we're in danger.

We enter the closet, closing the door behind us. there's a few blankets in here, and I pulls on over us after making Kaito sit down. He begins to say something.

The sound of a door busts open, cutting Kaito off.

"Ah, so THIS is where you were hiding at first when you saw me mad, wasn't it, Ava?..."

~~~

HELLO MY DRAGONS

Yep.

A year.

and over 2k vIEWS

HSHSDKF

Thank u guys so much, and i'm sorry that this chapter took so long to come out. I've practically given up on it and forgotten I had an account on Wattpad. It's very, Very short but it's something, right?

Comment down what u think and I promise I'll try to make the next chapter faster. My inspiration is kind of low tbh XD

ANYWAYS, SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! BAH BYE

(UnderKeep Sans :3)