Chapter 3: Shape Of You

Key:

(Y/n) - Your name

(B/n) - Brother's name

(S/n) Sister's name

(F/c) Favorite Color

(F/f) Favorite food

(E/c) Eye color

~~~

"Er..Hi..?" He says, and waves with the other hand that isn't holding mine. I freak out, and run away, not turning back.

***

After a while of running, I stop, and look around to where I am.

There's a sign next to me, and it says, "Ko'Haxen neighborhood"

This is my neighborhood, just on the far side, away from the Ice Cream place.

Ugh, What a stupid move to runaway from your idol like that.. I think to myself. I grunt and put my earbuds on, turning on music. Shape of You is on from Ed Sheeran (Mah Fave Singer) and just because it's catchy, (And everywhere..) I start to sing with it.

(Play Video)

Kaito POV:

The girl who accidentally.. Held my hand..? Ran off and left me there, blushing and embarrassed.

She was cute though, I'll admit it. She has (H/c) hair, that cute kind.

Wait what...?

I have no idea why I just thought that, haha....

This is not creepy...

I shake my head to get rid of my thoughts. Should I go back to the girl or go get an ice cream?

Ice cream...

Girl...

Ice cream...?

Girl...?

Ice cream...?!

Girl...?!

....

I want ice cream...

WHO CARES I HAVE A WHOLE DARN FRIDGE OF THEM AT HOME,

But it's new--

IIIII'm.... Going to the girl. 

I let go of the handle and start walking to find her. But something catches my eye.

I look down to the ground and I see footprints in the direction the girl ran in. I guess she must've steeped in mud or a lot of dust.

I shrug, and follow the footsteps, hoping they don't fade.

****

After a while of walking, I see the girl, and I feel my face grow red for some reason. Her hair flows in the wind so gracefully..

I flinch when she starts to move and quietly dash to the corner next to me, hiding behind it. I peek at her, and she's just putting on headphone. Is she playing music?

Then I guess next time I see her, I'll talk....

I hear her start to sing, feeling my face turn more red. Singing is my thing that can attract me to girls... Since I'm a Vocaloid.