Chapter 19:EnchantingVocals

Lira's POV:

So pathetic......

I walk off past Luka's body, and walk to a door, opening it. It's all just a green room. Must be Miku's.

I walk away from the door and grab a hold of another doorknob, but I start to hear Sirens. I told them not to come though!...

"shoot!"  I say, and run to find a window or backdoor. I spot a window just narrow enough for mr to run, so I slam it open and jump out, only landing in a thud as I land, making a noise. I catch attention to a police officer.

"HEY!" He shouts. I shoot upwards and look at him. He sees the blood on my hands, and stares.

...

"...nice meeting you!" I say, and run.

"AFTER HER!" The officer shouts. He runs, and the other -- At least four -- police officers follow. Maybe now is a good time to panic...?

(Y/n)'s POV:

I hear someone shout AFTER HER! assuming that it's a police officer.

"(Y/n)?" Kaito whispers.

"Yeah?"I whisper back.

"I think it's safe now." He says, and crawls out of the bed. I follow with him.

"Oh my god.... What do you think happened to Luka?" I ask Kaito.

"I-I...."  He says. "I'm not sure--"

"WELL THEN LETS GO OUT THERE!!"  I exclaim, take his hand a pull him out. I don't have to look far to see Luka's dead body.

I'm instantly frozen, only staring down. I hear Kaito gasp in shock.

"Oh my God.."  He whispers. "Oh my God, Oh my God.... Not her... No...."  Kaito kneels down to her. I can feel a saddening Aura around him as he begins to weep.

I just stand there.

Luka's lifeless body.... Just by looking at her brings me a mix of emotions. Anger... Sadness... Hate....

I feel a tear drop. Only a tear. But it's... Weird. When it hits the ground, it glows a little.

I'm taken back by this, but I won't let it get in the way of calming down Kaito. I kneel down to him and pat his back. It doesn't sooth him. I bring him into a hug. He weeps. I try to think of something to calm him. But then I think of a song that I've heard of before. It may have been from a cartoon but.....

"....Let's head to the Garden.

You'll find something waiting,

Right there where you left it,

Lying Upside down....

When you finally find it,

You'll see how it's faded,

Life is so much brighter when you turn it around..."

Kaito's POV:

"Everything stays, right where you left it."

(Y/n) Sings to me. The song is calm and peaceful, and her voice is like a beautiful bell, charming and lovely to listen to....

I quiet down a bit. I'm calmer, strangely fast. It's like her voice is......

I notice something. I look at Luka, only to see the blood drying up, and healing as she glows a (f/c)....

I stare at Luka as (Y/n) sings. She's... Healing..

"When everything stays...."

(Y/n)'s POV:

I stop hugging Kaito and look at him. He's calmed but, staring at something....

I look at what he looks at, and I freeze.

L-Luka...

She's....

She opens her eyes slowly. "Ergh.... Guys...?"