Chapter 17: Hiding

(Y/n)'s POV:

Me and Kaito are running for our lives now. Japan is really something, huh?

We're really scared, to be honest. Will Ava be Ok? I don't think I've ever heard her be serious...

I'm lost in thought, but Kaito snaps me out of it.

"(Y/n)?" He asks, worryingly.

"Huh? Oh sorry, I'm just deep in thought..." I say and trail off.

"Do you want to rest?" 

"What?"

"Rest, you seem tired. I can understand why."

"Resting now would be a horrible time..."

He starts to chuckle a little.

"You sound like Luka, y'know that? 'It would be a horrible time'....." He looks at me and smiles. "You two have a lot of things in common."

"Really? She seems really sassy... Wait..." I say, and look down. That's it...

"(Y/n)?" Kaito asks.

"Vocaloid's, the place they call home," I say quickly. "We need to go there. Now."

"Wait, wouldn't that put everyone in danger???" He says, frantically.

"Maybe, but now's not the good time." I say without thinking.... It actually sounds stupid now that I say it outloud.

I grab his hand and run into the direction I believe leads to the Vocaloid's place.

"(Y/n)!" He says, frantically. "W-wait!"

"No time for that now, Kaito. I have a feeling we'll be fine there!" I say.

***

We find Kaito's place, and I burst through the doors.

"LUKA!"  I exclaim. "MIKU! RIN, LEN! ANYONE!"

Luka runs out. "What is it--"

"That girl who can't sing! She's gone insane! Can we hide in your room?!" I reply, frantically.

"And call the police! It's about time we do that!" Kaito adds on. (nO  D I P)

"What are you talking about?" Luka asks.

"Just let us hide in your room! You GOTTA have a hiding spot!" me and Kaito say in sync.

"I-I have space under my bed but--"

"THANK YOU!" Kaito and I say in sync again, and he leads me to her room.

"H-Hey! Where do you think you're going?!" Luka exclaims and runs after us.

Kaito looks at Luka as he stops in his tracks. "Our lives could be in trouble, we gotta hide. can you let us hide in your room? And  call the police?"

Luka lets the info sink in, and after a bit, she goes, "Alright."

"Thank you." Kaito sighs and he runs to her room, opening the door and runs in.

"Under the bed."  Luka says straight and cold. Me and Kaito just look at each other, back at the bed, and crawl under it. There's a lot more space than expected, to be honest.

"So do we just hide here?" I ask Kaito.

"As long as needed, yes." He replies.

"I'll keep an eye out." Luka says, and we can hear a door open and close.

Luka's POV:

I walk out of my room, feeling ridiculous. That girl was strange, but I doubt she's this bad.

I walk up to the entrance of our home, and just look out the window. All the other Vocaloids are either out playing, shopping or reciting music, so I'm the only one who can deal with this for now without being confused as heck. I always hate it when I'm in this position.

I wait for about five minuets until I see someone in the distance that's running, and holding an object. I start to stare a bit to figure out what the person is holding, and it glimmers in the light. It's definitely something sharp.

And she looks familiar....

Wait....

It's a knife.... And she's most likely the one who they're talking about.

I thought this was a joke....

I'm not armed with anything...

I haven't called the police yet...

And she's running right towards this place at full speed.

~~~

HELLO MY DRAGONS!

I'M BACK FROM MY BREAK AND HERE WITH A CHEESY STORY TO TELL!

Things are going to soon become all random, so please hold on with me. I'm trying to go with what I planned and stuff so :D

I'm honestly wondering if anybody even reads this story anymore; after I haven't updated for so long. Comment down if you're still interested on what's gonna happen XD

Also, add another comment saying if joo like a show called "Villainous" or not XD

Villainous is basically my life nao.

And for those of you who don't know what it is, here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3wdXO651Po

Anyways, SEE YOU ALL INT HE NEXT CHAPTER! BAH BYE!