Chapter 18: Luka's Fate

Immediantly, I run off to find a phone or something, and I grab Mikus phone (Don't question y she left it XD) and begin to dial as fast as I can. Thank god that she doesn't have a password... But the doors slam open.

"Oh!... Hello, Luka. Do you remember me?.." I hear Lira say.

Oh gosh.... I turn around and look at her straight in the eye. She looks at the phone.

"Who is that you're calling?"

I stay frozen. But I hear someone on the phone, "Hello, this is Sapporo Police calling, state your emergency."

She begins to look mad. I don't hold back, so I get up to run, then shout into the phone: "GETHEREASFASTASYOUCANTHERE'STHISLADYWHOSPRACTICALLYNUTSANDSHEISHOLDINGANAIFU(Yes that's what they're called in Japanese)ANDINEEDHELPSHE'STRYINGTOKIDNAPMYFRIENDSORSOMETHINGAND--"

"Slow down, ma'am. State it slowly. Who's holding a knife?"

I start to run to a bathroom or something, something with a lock, and I just hear footsteps behind me, and Lira saying: "You can't run... not after from what you've done"

Oh my god, "I CAN'T STATE IT SLOWLY SHE'S--"

I feel a piercing pain go through my chest. I look down and see that I was... Impaled.

She pulls out the knife, and I fall to the ground, not able to move, and all I hear is: "Hello? Hello, Ma'am?"

"Oh, don't worry. My friend here just wanted to prank call someone. I stopped her, no need to visit. Now goodbye! And sorry for your waste of time." I hear Lira say. Then she hangs out, and kicks me in the side, making me hurt more.

Everything fades, and I power down.

~~~

HELLO MY DRAGONS! AND thank you for reading this chapter!

Yes, I took a while to update, but I'm sorry. I've actually moved houses, from Greenville to South Lyon.  We needed to unpack before I could update, but here you go!

Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter! BAH BYE!