Chapter 12: Hiding and Relaxing? I Think Not

(Y/n)'s POV:

I wander around, looking for Kaito, however, no luck so far.

After a while I give up and go home... Well, the Vocaloid's place.... NEVER MIND! BACK TO THE STORY!

As I walked, I spot Kaito just stomping around, angrily. To be honest, I never thought I would see him like that... But I have a feeling we--I WAS... Expecting this. (Nice save (Y/n))

I go up to him and greet the raged guy. "Hey uh.... You OK?"

"I'm sick of your friend, (Y/n)." He replies bluntly.

"Well, she's not gonna quit, I can tell." 

"Well now I'm gonna avoid her the best I can."

"How?"

"Hiding in my room living off ice cream." And he walks away.

"Um, I think your destination is that way." I joke and point to the left of me. He exhales and walks the other way. "I can hear you laughing under your breath you know."

"ONE, forget I did that. TWO.... Shut up, and lets go home." He laughs. 

"I'm good with that." I say and follow him.

***

I chill in Kaito's room while watching Markiplier videos, The Joy Of Creation, giggling at Screamiplier. And Kaito is.... Literally just eating a tub of ice cream. The guy has a giant fridge of them. (And other foods like watermelon... On a Popsicle stick)

Kaito looks down at me and my phone. "Who's that?"

"Markimoo!" I reply.

"Do you know him?" He asks, slyly.

"As a youtuber, yes, in person? No." I say sadly. "But he's awesome."

"Better than me? Oh i see how it is.." Kaito jokes and crosses his arms.

"Nah, you're better" I Say and give him a smol kiss on the cheek. His face turns red and I giggle.

"Ahem...." He clears his throat. "T-to move on... Didn't you say you had a college thing?"

I freeze.

I

FORGOT

COLLEGE.

"SH(NO KIDS ARE HERE)" I exclaim. "I FORGOT MY EDUCATION!" And I run out of the room. Kaito tried to say something but I dashed out to fast to hear him. (GOTTA GO FAST! dunanana, GOTTA GO FAST)

Kaito's POV:

(Y/n) runs out before I can tell her that her college is not necessary... Since she's with the Vocaloid.

I'm about to run up after her, but I remember that I said I was gonna stay in my room and live off of Ice cream.

...I creep back onto my bed and continue the disappearance of my chocolate ice cream.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT SCHOOL! I DIDN'T WORK ALL THAT TIME FOR NOTHING!

I'm about to pass a crosswalk but the sign turns red, signalling that I can't go. So I freeze where I am and think on what day it is. It's like... Monday, right?

The light turns green(Or that walking person that signals you can walk) so I run past the street, and running into the street my College is on.

"Almost there!" I exclaim, smiling, and I look around. No one is here. Wait...

I slow down and  look around more. Literally NO ONE is here..... I stop and think in confusion. Am I going crazy? I'm about to turn around whens something hits me, knocking me down. The last thing I see are two stylish feet before everything fades to black.

~~~

HOOOOOO EVERYTHING IS GETTIN' SPICY!

HELLO MY DRAGONS! AND thank you for reading this chapter!

I'M SO TERRIBLY SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FAST! (A-and that the chapter is short.... Running low on some ideas....)

Blame texting... It's so addicting. ADDING ON I PLANNED THINGS TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER BETTER!

I hope you liked it bc it took my a bit to......... nvm it would be a spoilers :D

Hate me yet?

anyways,

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! BAH BYE!