Chapter 5: Audition

We both close our eyes as we're about to kiss. We're just about to....

"Kaito! You said you would be back, Miku got worr-- Hold on..."

Me and Kaito freeze as we hear a voice. It sounds familiar...

Kaito pulls away from me, and I frown a bit. 

"L-Luka? What're you talking about?" Kaito asks, blushing.

"I'm asking why you were two minuets late to get back. Miku was getting worried." Luka replies, doing a sassy hair flip with her pink hair. Then she glares at me. "Who is that?"

"I-it's...." He looks at me and mouths the words, Wanna just be friends...? I don't want the girls to get jealous...

I sigh and nod. How about secretly?

Haha, you're a sneaky little devil. "She's my friend."

"Mhmm, ok then..." Luka says, and smiles at me. "Would you want to date Kaito?"

"E-er......" I blush. "I-I..... Er...."

"Haha, you don't have to answer if you want. I was just teasing." She states, and looks up to Kaito again. "So who is this girl you wanted to volunteer?"

"You were just looking at her. Why else would I want to go on a--.... Would I want to talk to her at the ice cream shop?" Kaito stutters. I giggle.

She looks at me, but I can see anger in her eyes. I gulp.

"Oh really? I doubt it. I feel like you wanted an excuse to get ice cream, Kaito." Luka says.

"No! Seriously! (Y/n), sing for her to prove it," Kaito says, and gestures me to sing. I blush more, and shake my head frantically.

"She can't even sing in front of two people, forget it Kaito." Luka sasses.

"I swear! She's good! Just take her to our place and let her sing, I bet she's nervous from being in public."

"...Fine." and Luka nods. "Ready to try... '(Y/n)'?" 

I shrug, nervous. "...Sure...?" 

***

Later today, I followed the two vocaloids to their place they call home. It's actually larger than you think! It's a tower, with doors that open once a person attempts to enter. There is a giant round roof, with, I swear, 20 rooms or something. 

Luka leads me in, and I'm shaking. Oh my god, I'm going into the home of Vocaloids!!!!

I gasp as I see other Vocaloids socializing. I see Len, Rin, Gumi, Lily, Al, you name it. Oh, and of course Hatsune Miku. Almost forgot about her.

Speaking of Miku, she notices Kaito, and runs towards us.

"OH MY GOSH, FINALLY! KAITO, WHERE WERE YOU?!" She exclaims, scaring me, and I hide behind Kaito. 

"I was busy talking to the girl I told you about." Kaito responds, and I can hear him whisper: "How many more people do I have to inform?"

"Sure, at the Ice Cream shop...!"  Miku states. "I don't see her."

'E-er.... Hi?" I say, walking next to Kaito. I'm so nervous....

"Oh, is it this little girl or something?" Miku asks. "She's older than expected,"

"Well... I'm like, 18..." I state, with a shaky voice. 

"I never said she was a child, Miku." Kaito says.

"Who cares, I'm excited about her voice! C'mon! Let's not wait!" Miku exclaims, and takes my hand, running away from Luka and Kaito and off to a recording station. 

"This is where we record our songs!" Miku states, and placesme in the recording room. there's a room on the other side of the room I'm in,  then she runs to the other side.

"Ok, gurl! Go ahead and sing!" Miku encourages. I'm just sitting there with a microphone next to me. 

Kaito runs into the recording room, and does a What the heck?!  Gesture to Miku. Luka follows and stands next to him. 

"Miku, why are you pushing her?" Kaito asks, seeming to be ticked off.... Never thought I would see senpa-- KAITO... Like this.

"I'M EXCITED! I wanna see how she goes, Kaito-Kun!" She exclaims. "Now, which song did she sing?"

"It's up to (Y/n) if she wants to sing right now!" Kaito says.

"Kaito, don't get mad please, I'll sing.." I tell him. He looks at me, stares a bit, then shrugs.

I look at Miku and tell her, "The song was Shape of You by Ed Sheeran..."

"Oooh~ I like that song!" Miku says, pressing a button with a monitor popping up. She then taps the monitor, and I hear the beginning music play, and I freeze. 

I sigh when I hear the lyrics about to pop up. I relax and start to sing...

Start Song

End Song

I smile as I finish, and see Miku a bit shocked.

"Doesn't sound like a computer but I LIKE IT!" She exclaims. "She could do English covers!!"

"See? She's good!" Kaito says to Luka.

"I noticed." She replies and looks at me.

OMG am I gonna become a Vocaloid?!

*Internally Screams*

~~~

HELLO MY DRAGONS! THANK YOU FOR Reading this story! 

Sorry that I didn't update in forever, my inspiration got drained and--
Ok, that didn't happened, I just got lazy.

Sry!

XD

Anyways, I updating this story right away because I noticed some people really liked this thing I call an "x Reader". 

(I also didn't have nay ideas for this part so if soemthing doesn't make sens,e comments down below and I'll fix it XD)

SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! BAH BYE!