//ten - a secret talent//

Laney's POV

After thirty minutes of London traffic and blaring music through my headphones, we arrived at the hotel. Everyone was given keys to their rooms and told where they were going to stay. I had my own room, in between Tyler and Jenna's suite and Josh's. Across the hall were two rooms for Panic! and two for Fall Out Boy. Soon enough, Jenna would go home because she didn't like staying for full tours and missed home too much. After that, Josh and Tyler would share rooms in hotels. 

I waked into the room and threw my bags on the ground and ran to the bathroom. I wanted to look slightly less dead then I had on the plane. I washed my face with cold water and applied light concealer and powder. I left my hair in a messy bun and went back to my room. I jumped at the sight of Brendon Urie on my bed. I still wasn't used to him being around. 

"You ready, kid?" he asked as I walked back over and shook my head while sitting down. He gave me a tight side hug. 

"Honestly, I doubt I'll ever be, so let's go." I could sense Brendon's smile as he pulled me up and walked with me to Tyler and Jenna's room. When we entered, the three of them were all standing in the living area. Jenna was talking to Josh and seemed like she was calming down. Tyler was pacing about and seemed to be way past the ability to calm down. 

"Hey guys," Brendon said as we walked in and sat down on a couch near us. Tyler's had snapped up and his pacing ceased. He smiled lightly and sat down next to his wife and best friend. The silence was think and uncomfortable. No one knew where to start. Josh broke the silence.

"What's going on Lane? We won't judge you or get mad. We just want to help." I could see the pain I was causing all of them. It hurt so much to see that, but it was my fault in the first place. Brendon nudged me gently. 

"After the service," I started, hearing the scratchiness still in my throat from the airplane, "I spiraled completely. Just everything got harder and thoughts became traps. It's so weird to explain, but I feel responsible." The last part was more of a whisper and Tyler looked up from his hands. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" His voice sounded broken and hurt.

"Because I didn't know how to. It makes no sense to feel guilty for your dad dying, but I do. So I fell apart and hid it. That's all I know how to do anymore, Ty." Now all three of them stared back at me, and even Brendon's eyes were burning into my skin. I was just a problem now, wasn't I?

"It's never easy to talk about this, Lane, but you have to. If you don't, you fall farther then apart, you drop dead." This voice startled me. It was the tall and lanky singer next to me. When my gaze returned to my family in front of me all nodded. 

"Exactly. Please, just talk to us. We know how to help you, Lane, but we need to know when to." Tears were threatening to fall and I nodded, refusing to look at any of them. Jenna's voice was next to come. 

"Lane, there has never been someone in my life that I had more hope for in such a bad time then you." That broke me, and I felt more tears slide. This time, though, was because I felt wanted and the clouds in my head were clearing. I stood up and hugged the three of them together, before Tyler whispered in my ear the question I knew was coming but was dreading. 

"Did you relapse?" And all I could do was nod. He smiled a sad, small smile and nodded towards the door. I thanked Brendon and hugged him before following Tyler out. I showed him the scratches and he assured me that even though it wasn't a good habit, the damage was minimal. I took a few deep breaths at that. I didn't feel completely lost at this point anymore. I felt like I had something guiding me. For the rest of the night, everyone on the tour hung out in Tyler's room, all cuddled together and watching a movie. I fell asleep against Tyler's chest and my legs over Josh's lap. I felt at peace.