Chapter 10

"Do we go back to the Arctic or what?" Lilian asked from me as she was sitting on my shoulder.

"Although I had sworn not to help the autobots but..." I trailed off as my team was getting the point.

Razor Fang flew above a huge cave and in there was heard a predacon roars. "Razor, fly further away from here while I take the predacon down." I demanded and jumped out of my ship, landing on the ground besides Ultra Magnus's ship.

I jumped down from the wide crack and punched the predacon in the face, making him take a few steps back. "Lightning Shadow?" Ultra Magnus asked in surprise.

I looked at him for a second before narrowing my optics and transforming to my beast form. I roared at the other predacon, who was smaller than myself. He roared back and charged as I did the same.

We fought until he managed to punch me into a wall with his head. Ultra Magnus shot him with his blasters and predacon was about to attack with his tail when Bulkhead grabbed it.

"No you don't." He said out loud and then he was lifted off the ground. The predacon flew him at the commander who couldn't react in time making the both fly against the wall. Then they groaned a little but didn't stand up.

I stood up slowly while Wheeljack threw a grenade at predacon. It was meant to flew in his mouth but his hit it away with his tail, making the grenade bounce all over the place until it stopped near the two autobots.

Bulkhead's optics widened at that as did mine. The grenade went red, signalling thatit was about to explode. I jumped on top of Ultra Magnus and Bulkhead to protect them from the biggest blow.

The cave collapsed and all went dark, not that I blacked out or something like that. Although I couldn't move from the explosion so I had to wait until I recover from it.

I heard the other predacon roar so I stayed quiet. Then I heard him flap his wings and take off. After a moment I can move again so I roared and stretched my wings to get the rocks off of my back.

I shook myselfand helped the others to stand. Ultra Magnus was angry at Wheeljack so they are already arguing.

I rolled my optics and transformed back into my bipedal form while stopping besides Bulkhead. "Are they like this all the time?" I asked from Bulkhead while gesturing at the two arguing bots.

"Um...not all the time but very often yes."