Chapter 8

A few days later...

Lightning Shadow's pov.

We were flying around the Arctic when suddenly we were shot. Blackjack crashed to the ground and after a few minutes of silence we heard predacon roar and then blaster fire.

I opened my optics and saw that I was under the ship. Atleast I had enough power to get out of there. After I got out I stood up and saw Ultra Magnus besides me. "Please, let me help you." He pleaded but I growled.

"I don't need your help. Any of yours." I snapped back and turned around to see my team reuniting, except for Natureskull. "Where is Nature?" I asked, worry in my voice as I couldn't see or hear him through our bond. "Split up and search him!" I commanded and my team bowed then started to search.

"Let us help you." Optimus said and I growled but didn't turn around to face them. Instead, I started to walk further away from them and transformed to my beast form. I did one strong flap with my huge wings and took off to search from the air.

I turned my wings so I was cyrcling around the Blackjack worry and pain in my spark. Autobots, fortunately stood back and watched.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed something black and green, so I lowered myself. It was Natureskull and he was laying on the ground in his bipedal form. I landed besides him and roared a little to signal my team to come over, then I transformed..

They did and transformed, who were in their beast forms, as Storm gasped. I nudged Nature and he let out a groan. I let out a sigh of relief and Nature opened his optics.

"Nature, I thought you were dead." I told him after he had stood up.

"Agh...I'm stronger then I look." He groaned, smiling a little as he held his side. Me and Storm helped him stand as my team gathered around us.