Slow Hands // Tom Holland

By Hufflepuffholland on Tumblr

Request: This was requested quite a few times a while ago and it's been sitting, saved in my documents folder. So, here it is! Hopefully it isn't as bad as I think it is lol.
Warnings: It gets a little NSFW toward the end, I mean... have you read these lyrics? ??
warning: not for minors.

Song: Slow Hands - Niall Horan

-

"This party fucking sucks," Tom tilted back his drink, taking the last bit of it as he nodded along to Jacob's complaint. "When can we leave?" Tom shrugged, glancing at all the people feigning confidence through liquid courage and lies that could split their teeth.

"What time is it?" Jacob glanced at his phone, showing it to Tom. It read close to two in the morning. Tom shook his head, placing his empty glass on top of a shelf and nodding toward his friend. "Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. We'll ditch soon, yeah?" Jacob nodded eagerly, saying something about going to get a water – Tom hadn't heard him all that well, he was a few feet away, closer to the stairs, and the shitty music was blasting so loud he swore they'd been setting the volume higher just to fuck with him.

"We should take this back to my place,"

That's what (s)he said right to my face

"Leaving so soon?" Tom's lips lifted slightly, a smirk growing on his face. He stopped in front of the restroom door, not having opened it yet. His head tilted to the left, seeing you leaning against a closed door, a smile on your face. He'd seen you at parties like these before – grabbed your ass while kissing you at a couple, sitting and getting lost in conversations at the others. He had always had a place for you, he just never let you know that. He liked this silent arrangement you both had: mysterious make-out sessions and interesting conversation. You were a tease, and you were the only one that didn't frustrate him when it came to the 'cat and mouse' game.

"Yeah," he shrugged, leaning next to you as he lifted his right shoulder in a lazy shrug. "This party fucking sucks." You nodded, pursing your lips as you side-stepped closer to him, so your shoulder was touching his, rolling your head so your face was in close proximity to his.

"Yeah, it does kind of suck – kind of sad, though," he looked at you confused, silently urging you to continue. You stood up straight, walking up closer to him. He mimicked you, fixing his posture so he was directly in front of you; his back was pressed against the bathroom door and his eyes trailed over you, not quite meeting your eyes until you were flush against him. "It's too bad we didn't get our moment," you leaned into him, tilting your head as your lips brushed against his ear, "alone."

Tom wasted no time, grabbing your hand with one of his while simultaneously reaching his other hand behind him to open the bathroom door. He dragged you in, closing it and pushing you back, this time your back being against the door. You smiled wide, your body pumping with anticipation as Tom placed both hands on your cheeks and pulled you to him, his lips meeting yours in a heated rush. He worked quickly, letting his tongue slide past his lips and skimming yours, begging for an entrance. You were in no mood to tease tonight, your arms wrapping around his neck as his hands fell to your waist, and then the backs of your thighs. He lifted you up, prompting you to wrap your legs around his waist. His lips detached from yours, moving to your neck. Your elbows rested on his shoulders as your hands came up to tug at his hair, your soft pants encouraging him as his lips dipped down to your shoulder, biting you lightly and then running his tongue against you to soothe the light pain.

Knock, knock, knock. Tom pulled away from you, groaning as you laughed. Your mood was interrupted by the knocks on the bathroom door and the incessant shouts that there was a line forming beyond it.