I Like You (좋아합니다)

Hi, I'm Hansol Choi and I am a cold-hearted man who unexpectedly fell in love with a very unique woman that I've never met before.

It was one rainy day, I went in a coffee shop to warm. I bought an Americano Coffee, that was my favorite. When it was my turn in the cashier to pay, I was stunned because of a simple woman who were staring at me intently probably waiting for me to get my order and pay. I partly shooked my head and got into my senses.

"One Americano, please" I tried to say that in a very cold tone.

"Okay sir, will you pay it in cash or with card?" Whoaa! She speaks fluent in english. I felt my heart raced like I never felt before. It was new to me...I'm being nervous.

"Ito credit card ko" I told her while picking my credit card in my wallet.

I handed it over her and she did her job. She return my card and prepared my order. When she's done, she served it in a tray. I thanked her and seated not farther in the cashier and so, I can see her much more clearly.

Her hair was long and straight which is also pitch black in color, she has bangs which makes her more attractive, her eyes were huge but was very lovely to watch, her nose, her lips, her face, they were totally shaped and defined which made me spill my coffee.

"Natutulala ka rin pala Hansol" I looked beside me to see who it was.

"Hey! Pil Suk! Long time no see" I tried to sound friendly but I sounded so boring and cold.

"I'm doing good. Ikaw?" She asked me as she sat down in front of me. I took a sip from my coffee.

"Same" I replied.

"He haven't changed a bit" I heard her whisper but I didn't mind her. I looked back at that girl in the cashier who was busy entertaining people.

I got away with her smile, her white teeth got me turn on to her.

"Hey! Hindi ka nakikinig eeh!" I partly raised my eyebrows because Pil Suk just pinch me.

"Bakit ka ba nangungurot" tanong ko but she just grinned and later a playful smile draw on her lips.

What now??

"I guess you did change a bit." Napahalumbaba siya sa table.

"What are you talking about Pil Suk" I tried to act like nothing, like the way I used to. I hope she'll believe me.

"You like that girl huh?!" My eyes widened when she pointed that girl at timing pa na napatingin siya sa banda namin. I hurriedly grab Pil Suk's hands at binaba.

" don't act like a child Pil Suk" madiin kong sabi sa kanya pero kibit-balikat lang ang sagot niya

"Hansol, do you still remember how you made me cry 6 years ago?" Oh my! Why is she bringing that up? Haven't she moved on yet?

"Oy! Bakit ganyan mukha mo? Hmm do you think that I haven't moved on from you? No way! That was a long time ago at ikaw?! You're not even worthy for my time, I'm not even worthy for you" Here it goes again, my conscience comes and made me regret and felt guilty again.

I know how Pil Suk liked me before. No, I know how much Pil Suk had loved me before. But I just pushed her away because even though how much I tried to look for something in her, I know I can't like or love her that way she was with me. I can't pay her love to me and that's why I chose to push her away without thinking how would it hurt her.

" payo ko lang bilang biktima ng kabobohan mo sa pag-ibig, Hansol..." she paused

"If you like a person, go and exert effort. Make her notice you" I was startled to what she said.