19

Chapter 19

Bridgette's POV

The next morning, I woke up with a painful headache. I sat up and walked over to my suitcase and grabbed some headache m

"Baby, are you okay?" Niall voice rang through my eyes.

"Yeah, I just have a headache. That's all." I smiled at him.

"Okay. Do you want some late breakfast? It's 11:42 am." He laughed. I didn't realize we slept that long.

"Yeah sure." I answered. He got up and walked over to me to give my a quick kiss before heading to the kitchen.

I went to the bathroom and told a long hot shower and shaved my legs by the time I got to the kitchen there was a plate of chocolate chip pancakes and a strawberry smoothie on the table.

"Thank you Niall." I grinned at him.

"You're welcome babe." He kissed my temple.

Today was going great already I almost forget about the text I got yesterday. I didn't even know who it was...

Once I finished eating I ended up eating 3 pancakes and I drank my whole smoothie. I felt so fat.

"Ughhh, Niall I'm so full." I wined.

"Good, you need a little meat on ya." He teased, giving me a wink.

I was about to put my plate and stuff away when Niall quickly grabbed them.

"Thank you. You're so sweet." I wrinkled up my nose.

I went to the living to turn on the tv when a loud roll of thunder roared above us. I squealed

"Relax, silly it's just thunder." He joked, he knew I hated thunder.

"Ha ha. Very funny." I rolled my eyes.

"We should watch a movie and when it gets nice out again we should go somewhere." He grinned.

"Where will we go?" I asked.

"You'll love it I promise." He pecked my cheek.

We decided to watch a comedy, White Chicks. He made some popcorn and we ended up having a popcorn fight. I got popcorn all over me and he just ate the ones I throw at him. Niall's laugh filling the room ever once and awhile. We ended up making out half way through the movie by the time we pulled away it was the end of the movie! I giggled, I didn't realize it had been that long.

"Okay, go get dressed!" He smiled. He seemed so excited.

"Where are you going?" I was so curious about where we were going.

"A place, you'll love it."

I walked back to our room and decided I would wear a dress with some flowers on it. I put on a sweater and some short boots. After I got done with my hair and makeup I when out to the living room where Niall was waiting for me. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some black jeans with some Nikes like usual. His hair was down this time. It made him look more innocent and older.

"You look great." He pecked my cheek. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the car. He even opened the door for her.

"Here you go my lady." He winked, opening the door.

"Thank you." I giggled.

"Will you just tell me where we are going, please?" I grinned up at him.

"Nope. I'm not telling you." He grinned down at me.

We had been in the car for about 20 minutes now. I was started to get very inpatient.

"Are we almost there?" I asked.