11

Chapter 11

Bridgette's POV

I woke up to a shower turning on. I sat up and looked at the clock. It was 11:23 am. Wow. I slept in. Then I remember that I had call me mom. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number.

"Hello"

"Mom?"

"Oh my god. Where have you been? I've been worried."

"Umm mom, I'm fine. I'm going to England." I bit my lip.

"What. Why??"

"I'm- ah- it's a job. And good paying too." I lied.

"Oh that's wonderful. When you going?"

"Tomorrow." I sighed

"Oh honey. I'm going to miss you." I heard sounds in the background. "Sweetie I have to go. I love you. Call me!"

"Bye mom" I sighed and hung up.

I sat down on the end of the bed. That was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. The bathroom opened and I saw Niall walked out with a towel wrapped around him waist. Oh god.

"Hey" he smirked. He walked up me. My heart was pounding. He was so hot.

"Hi" I said softly. He leaned down and pushed my hair out of my face and behind my ear. I smiled shyly.

"How are you doing?" He asked sitting down next to me.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"We should go swimming at the pool ! That sounds fun?"

"Yeah, sure."

I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my bikini. I admit I was insecure about my body. I didn't have perfect legs, I was pale, my skin wasn't baby soft, I didn't have a thigh gap, but whatever. I walked into the bathroom and locked it. I peed, changed into my bikini, put my hair up. I leaned against the sink and stared at myself pointing out every flaw. I was ugly, why would anybody want me?

I walked out off the bathroom and saw Niall sitting on the bed on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

We walked to the elevator in silence and got on. Once we got to the pool it was empty lucky. He opened the door for me I smiled at him. I put my stuff on a table and took off my shoes. I felt two arms snake around my waist.

"Take off your shirt love." He whispered. I took my shirt off and turns around. Niall was staring at me. I felt insecurity hit me in the face. I hated my stomach and wrapped my arms around my stomach. He pulled my arms away from my stomach.

"You look beautiful" he smiled "but you would look better wet." Before I knew it I was thrown in the air and hit the water with a splash.

"HEY!" I laughed as he jumped in too.

He had a mysterious sneaky grin on his face as he inched closer to me. He swam under the water. I searched from but I couldn't find him. Omg. Wtf.

All of a sudden I felt two hands grab my hip I squealed as he started to tickle me.

"Oh my god Niall!! Stoppppp!!!!" I laughed. He finally stopped after awhile.

He laughed and spun me around so I was towards him. He looked in my eyes then traded to my lips. He slowly leaned in and kissed me softly and slowly. My heart was pounding. My stomach was exploding with butterflies. He rubbed his fingers in soothing circles on my skin. As soon as we parted I was panting. I had never experienced a kiss like that. He smiled slightly and dunked his head down in the water. I watched him rub his face into my stomach making me laugh. He came up slowly.

"Gosh, you're so pretty." He smiled before pushing my head under water.

After awhile of swimming we decided to go back up to our room. We were both super tired, so we decided we would have a nap.

Niall slid into the sheets. I was curled up and laying on my side. My back towards Niall. I felt his arm wrap around me and pull me into his front. He nestled his head in my hair.

"I had a nice day." He whispered.

"Me too."

"Are you ready for tomorrow?"

I actually kinda was. "Yeah, I am."

"I can't wait for you to meet my Nephew and my friends."

I yawned and nodded.

"You should sleep babe." I nodded and fall into a whole new world.

____________________

"Bridgetteeeeee." A voice said.

"Bridge. Come on. We gotta go!" Niall said impatiently. I sat up and ran to the bathroom to get ready.

I changed clothes, put my hair up, put makeup on. I grabbed my phone and suitcase.

"Ready babe?" He smiled. The way he said babe made my heart jump. I nodded as we walked out.

We got a cab to the airport and through all the stupid security.

__

We had been waiting for the plane for awhile Niall was playing with my hair as his head was on my lap. He smiled up at me as your plane was called up. We sat up and walked over to get our tickets scanned.

I stop by the stair leading into the plane and I sighed and whispered "Here we go." I was actually going to England with Niall. We didn't even really know each other! But i didn't care I trusted him and I was away from my parents and Jack. I was free.

********************

Almost 900 reads !! Thanks guys(:

I'm sorry I haven't updated in like ever. I'm truly sorry !!

Thanks guys!!

////// IMPORTANT\\\\\\\\

Should I add some smut to this story? (;

Comment please (: don't forget to vote !!