10

Chapter 10

Bridgette's POV

I woke up to the sun pouring through the window. I took in my surrounding and almost cried of the memory. I want to go home. I want to be with Niall. I felt the tears grow on my eyes.

I slowly sat up and walked to the window, I quietly opened the window, I almost cried when I opened the window, I was so happy. I quickly slipped out of the window and down the roof. I grabbed onto the tree and slid down it, causing me to get little cuts and scratches.

I really don't know how I got out without him knowing was this a dream, but if he ever finds me again, I'm dead.

I quickly ran down the street.

'Shit' I thought as I looked down at what I was wearing, I looked horrible I can't even imagine what my face looks like.

When I saw a middle aged woman jogging down the sidewalk, I decided to ask her.

"Umm excuse me.? Can I borrow your phone?" I smiled.

"Oh sure sweetie." She looked down at my appearance.

I called Niall and he answered right away.

"What?!" He hissed.

"Niall.." I whispered.

"Oh my god. Bridgette are you okay? Where are you?"

"I- I'm fine, can check out of the hotel and get me?"

"Of course, Where are you?"

The lady gave me her address, as I told Niall.

I handed the phone back to the lady.

"Thank you so much." I smiled, but it faded as soon as I hear a loud manly yell. Jack.

"Oh my god." I panicked. I looked down the street.

"Honey, how about you come to my house with me. Tell me what's going on, yeah?" She gestured.

I thanked her, as we jogged to her house.

When we got inside, I looked around it was huge and so beautiful. We walked to the living room at sat on the couch.

"I'm Angelina, by the way." She smiled.

"I'm Bridgette." I smiled back.

"So, you care to tell me what's going on?"

"Umm well, my ex. He still... wants something from me and he won't stop 'til he gets what he wants." I looked at the floor.

"So, you're saying.. He wants to have sex with you, and he wouldn't stop 'til he gets it."

My eyes widen at her words as she just giggled.

"Bridgette, I'm 33. I know what you're talking about." She smiled.

"What should I do?"

"Go far away from here. He'll never know where you if you go far away." She sighed.

"Sweetie... I was actually in the same situation. It gets better. I left France and moved here with my boyfriend or well at the time we were just friends. I still don't know how I ended up with him or anything. We just clicked." She smiled.

"We live here together, and we are getting married soon." She showed me her finger.

"Wow, that's beautiful." I smiled at her ring.

"Oh thanks. Let me give you my number, please call me. Please, as soon as you're gone away for this place." She looked me in the eyes.

"I will, I promise." I smiled. "Thank you so much." Just as I finished that sentence, there was a knock on the door.

We got up from our seats and walking to the door. Niall barged in and pick me up.

"Niall! Put me down!" I giggled.

"Sorry, I'm just so glad you're safe." He smiled. Looking in my eyes.

I look at Angelina and mouthed thank you once again. She gave me a nodded and signaled call me.

------------------------

We had been in the car for awhile. Niall is driving us to another hotel, then we are going to sleep there then head out to I can't believe England tomorrow. I was nervous to live in a different country for awhile. I would have to call my parents tonight and tell them goodbye..

I thought about what Angeline had said and how her relationship is. I hope Niall and me end up like her and her fiancé. Would we ever stay together anyway? Maybe.. I hope.

----------------------

"Bridgette. Babe. Bridge. Bridgette." I woke up to Niall poking me cheek, but I didn't move I was too tired and lazy. I heard him sigh, as I felt him pick me up bridal style. I felt us get on the elevator and I heard him open our hotel door. He placed me gently on the bed. He went to the bathroom, when he got back he got under the sheets. He pulled me into him. I heard him sigh again.

"Bridgette, what would I do without you." He kissed the top of my head. I snuggled into his chest.

Oops I forgot, I'll just call my mom tomorrow...

****************************

644 reads, thanks guys (: