2

Chapter 2

In the morning, I woke up to a horrible hangover and a still empty bed. I don't get Niall, one time he's nice and the other time he's an ass. I didn't wanna see him this morning, so I decided that I would go to the bathroom and then leave.

Once I got to the bathroom, Niall came out of no way and walking in the in the bathroom, smirking and shirtless. I grunted.

"Sorry babe, Niall's first." he said and I knew he was smirking.

When he opened the door, I couldn't help but look at his toned muscles and his tattoos.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." and he walked away.

Once I got out of the bathroom, I ran for the front door and when I was just about to turn the nob, something grabbed my waist. I jumped and it was Niall who just chuckled in my ear.

"Where you going sweetie?"

"Home, duhh"

"dont sassy me" he pulled me closer to him. " I can drive you home."

"No, but thanks for everything" I got out of his grip and grabbed the nob again before he lean in.

"I will see you again babe." I froze at the word babe, why would he call me that.

----------------------

When I got home, I called up some friends and decided to have them over. I needed to get my mind off Niall. He was such a dick.

"Bridge!! we were hereeeee with beerrrrr." oh god this is going to be the night.

"ohhhh funnn beerrr" I said sarcastically

"You need to have more fun Bridge."

"I know" It was actually true.

"go have fun and lose you virginity!!"

"WHAT NOO" I blushed. They all laughed.

----------------------

It was half 2 and everybody was asleep. I couldn't stop thinking of Niall. What the fuck. I don't know what it is about him..

I yawned and tried to get to sleep again then I heard a noise from outside. I got up and looked out the window and didn't see anything. A few moments later I heard rushing in the backyard. I went the deck and walked outside, the fresh air felt good against my skin. I felt like I heard footsteps, I froze. Then I felt 2 large hand grabbing both of my forearms. I gasped I was about to scream when I notice who is was...

"Niall?"

"Yes, Bridgette"

You scared the shit out of me."

"Well, you shouldn't be outside at this time."

"Why are you here?"

"I said I would see you again, didn't I?" I couldn't get that out of my mind when he said that to me early.

"Yeah, but why now?"

"Because, I wanted to do this." he leaned in so close to me. I could smell the alcohol.

"Niall, you're drunk." and with that he crashed him lips onto mine. I hesitated first but then kiss back. i haven't kiss anybody for months it felt good and different there was a spark. I loved every second of it even if I did hate him. It felt so right, so good. When we broke apart he rested his forehead on mine as we panted. He smirked and pulled away.

"That was fun." I blushed at his comment.

"I gotta go, goodnight Bridgette."

"Goodnight Horan" why am I being nice?