14

Chapter 14

Niall's POV

I looked in her eyes. They had no emotion.

"I'm sorry." She looked up at me.

"I can't remember anything." She whispered. "Do you remember?"

"I- um yes I do." I said nervously. I didn't wanna lie to her. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

"You're so beautiful, I'm sorry I was drunk and I didn't know-" She cut me off with a kiss.

"I know it sounds stupid but can we forget this happened. And tr- try again and pretend it's the first time." She nuzzled her head in my chest to try to hide her embarrassment.

"Yes, of course when you're ready." I smiled at her. "You're such a beautiful girlfriend."

"And you're a dork of a boyfriend." She giggled. I couldn't be happier right now.

"I'm gonna make some breakfast, okay?" I sat up and walked into the kitchen.

Last night was amazing, even if she doesn't remember, she was great.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette and me have been sitting on the couch for over an hour just talking about life. We laughed and she even cried at some her childhood memories and she talked her favorite things.

"One time when I was about 7, my friend's cat attacked my face." She laughed putting her hands over her flawless face. "I still have a scar by my eye." She pointed to the non noticeable scratch.

"I can barely see it." I said running my finger over it. Her skin was so soft and warm.

"Let's get out of here." I stood up and grabbed her hand.

She giggled, "What do you mean?" she asked as her put on her coat.

"I'll show you around the city and stuff!" I grabbed her hand "Let's go!!" I yelled as we walked out of the house. We probably looked like we were in one of those stupid hallmark movies.

"Where are we going?" She asked once we were out in the chilly city.

"You will love it, I promise." I squeaked her hand.

Bridgette's POV

We were walking down the streets of London, It was a little chilly today, but I didn't mind. Niall was leading me somewhere I didn't know. We turned down another corner and Niall stopped at a little shop and he opened the door with a big grin on his face. I saw puppies, kittens, and so many more animals.

I gasped. "Niall! Oh my god!!" I hugged him before running over to the kittens. They were my weakness, I tell you.

I was petting all the little fur balls, while Niall's long arms wrapped around my waist. He had brought me here, because I told him when I was younger my dad would bring me and my brother to pet shops and places to see animals. I would love it, but I would always be sad, because I wanted an animal all the time.

"You're an amazing boyfriend." I smiled.

"Really? I've been trying hard, I'm still not used to this whole dating thing, you know?" He shrugged. I pecked him on the cheek.

I was looking through all the kittens, until the most beautiful thing in the world caught my eye. It was a little white kitten with one little black ear and big blue eyes. I picked it up and purred in my hand. I was seriously about to cry from all this cuteness.

"You like him?" Niall asked. Yeah, of course I liked him, but I couldn't let him buy the cutie.

"Umm, I no." I shook my head and sadly put him down.

"Let's go then." He nodded to the door.

---------------------------------

We walked around the city for a little bit more before we decided to get back home. I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat, but when I opened the refrigerator, there was barley anything in there. I groaned grabbing my coat.

"Niall!! I'm going to get some food. I'll be back, bye!" I yelled before walking out.

Niall's POV

Once I heard the door shut, I waited for a couple minutes before bolting to the door. I really wanna make her happy.

Bridgette's POV

I had finally finished my shopping and was putting all the food away.

I wonder where Niall is?

"Niall?" I walked into the living room, it was completely dark, besides the beautiful lights from the city.

"I'm here, come sit." I heard him say softly.

I sat down next to him on the couch. I looked at him confusedly.

"I have a present for you. Close your eyes" He smiled. He grabbed my hands and I put them out. I felt him move around and then I felt warm soft fur. I opened my eyes to the beautiful kitten I wanted this afternoon.

"Oh my god! Niall, thank you so much!" I hugged him. I brought the kitten up to my face when something caught my eye. A silver heart necklace hanging from its neck.

"Niall, I.." He interrupted me by taking the necklace off the cat.

"Bridgette, I know we haven't been together very long, but you mean a lot to me and I wanna make you happy and I want to protect you." He pushed my hair out of the way and put my necklace on.

He turned to me and l stared into his blue eyes when he said something I never thought he would say.

"I love you." He said in all seriousness. Tears were threatening to spill.

"I love you too." And we shared one passionate kiss.

______

It had been two weeks since Niall told me, he loved me. I was truly in love with him. I had finally decided on a name for the kitten. I named him Kirby. He was the lovely cat alive. I was more than thankful for Niall being in my life. He was currently hanging out with his mates and I was cleaning up the place. Niall was the sweetest person ever. I admit I judged him for his looks and I really wish I wouldn't have. He may look mean and horrible, but he's really not. He would make me breakfast every morning. He told me he loved me a lot. He would be a cheeky little brat sometimes, but I didn't care. I never really thought about what happened a couple weeks ago on new years. I wasn't mad and I was rather sad about it, I wished I could have remembered.

I sat down on the couch sighed, I was tired of cleaning. I felt Kirby jump up on the couch and laid down on my lap. I giggled, while playing with my necklace. It was nice having him around. I watched reruns of Pretty Little Liars for awhile until I heard the door open and close.

"Hey babe." Niall walked in and pecked my lips before he sat down next to me.

"Did you have fun?" I asked wanting to hear about his day.

"Yeah, kinda." He shrugged, I wanted to ask more, but I didn't push it.

"But hey I miss you." He smirked as he moved on top on me. He pecked my nose before his lips met mine. Our lips moved slowly, his hands running up my waist.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered in my neck leaving kiss down my neck.

His lips came back up to meet mine. They moved in sync as I put my fingers in his hair.

"I love you." He mumbled in the kiss. Gosh I love him so god damn much.

"Niall, I- I'm ready" I whispered.

"Are you sure?" He looked me in the eye.

"Yes, I love you."

********

Vote ! (: xx