5

Chapter 5

Bridgette's POV

"Shane"

Hi Bridge, how have you been?"

"I'm i-" I was lost why in the world but Shane be here. I haven't seen him since jack tried to rape me. "What are you doing here, how did you know where I live?"

"Calm down, I promise I wouldn't hurt you, I'm just trying to protect you."

"Okay, come in."

I sat down on the couch and he sat on a chair across from me.

"Bridgette, jack trying to get you."

"I kinda know, he texted me."

"He has another guy that got all your informant. Have you seen a suspicious guy lately?"

Oh no. That guy, that practically tried to rape me. Twice. "Yeah, I have." I looked at the ground.

"Okay. He said he found you, but this blonde guy keeps saving you."

"Yeah, that's Niall." I smiled.

"Niall. Niall Horan?" He asked shocked.

"Ummm yeah."

"Wow. I know him, he's a fighter. He's trouble. Somebody so innocent like you shouldn't be hanging around him."

What thr fuck...

"What the hell does that mean!?! He's actually a really nice guy. I like him. There's something different about him."

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into Bridgette."

"Get out Shane!"

"Okay. I was going to protect you, but I'll let little Niall help you then!"

"I- okay um please just go.." Everything was turning blurry. I hear the front door slam and I began to cry.

I need somebody. I need Niall. I don't know what it is about him. I was going to call him, but his words kept going through my head. He's trouble. Somebody so innocent shouldn't hang around him.

After awhile of just thinking. My phone went off.

Unknown number:

Oh. I found out about Shane. He will be out of your hair. I got rid of him. -jack xx

I was freaking out. I can't take it anymore. Jack wasn't going to stop until he gets me.

The one thing i don't get is why doesn't he just go my house and get me. Why does he keep harassing me?

Niall's POV

It was around 10:40 right now. I was wondering what Bridgette was doing. I think I really might like this girl. I know I got this badass image, but she seemed like my princess I had been waiting for. But what if I'm jumping to conclusions. I'm trouble. She needs somebody better.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when my phone went off. It was Bridgette. That's weird it's 11 pm why is she calling?

I answered. "Hello? Is everything ok?"

I hear sniffing. "N- no. Niall I'm scared. Jack is going to get me."

I wanted to punch that dick. "Okay Bridgette. I'm coming to get you."

"Ok. Niall I'm sorry I'm bothering you. I'm fine. Ju- just I'm stupid, forget I called." I hear her sigh.

"BRIDGETTE. I'm coming to get you. You're safe. Pack a bag of clothes and stuff. You're staying here, so he won't find you. I promise."

"Okay. Niall thank you so much!"

"It's fine. I'm coming. See you soon." And with that I hung up and got into my car and drove to Bridgette's house.

I didn't really understand why he was doing this to her. He could just go fuck some slut at a club. Why does he want my girl so bad? He only wants her for sex and it just doesn't make sense to me. I just want him out of mine and Bridgette's life. He makes her cry and sad all the time and I hate it. She doesn't deserve it at all, but I'll do anything to keep her safe. I didn't think you could care so much about someone in such a short time. I was going to be there and care for her and treat her right and no one was going to stop me from that.

********************

202 reads. Thanks guys. I thought this story sucked. I know it's not a lot but I think it is ! Thanks again tho.

I going to update again tomorrow!! NO SCHOOL!

Okay. I don't know what to say. Okay ilysm <3