16

Chapter 16

-

-

Niall's POV

*Flashback*

I stood by the bus stop waiting for my friends. Glancing at my phone to see it was 9:41 pm. They were late. It was fucking freezing out and they better get their asses here soon.

"Hey, Niall" A voice said behind me. I turned around greeted by Harry, Zayn, and Louis. Where the hell is Liam?

"Yeah, yeah. Let's get going. And where is the fuck is Liam?" I asked.

"Umm he's sick." Zayn mumbled.

"Don't give me any bullshit, Zayn." I barked.

"He's not here, okay! Why are you so pissy all the time mate?" Louis defensed.

"I don't care, let's go." I hissed.

I worked for a huge drug group, I helped deliver them and shit. If it wasn't for damn ass Harry we would be in this mess.

*Flashback inside of a flashback*

We all snuck into this senior party, us being only freshman. We only came to steal the boozes.

"Zayn! Sneak around back!" I whispered. He ran off as I watched his body disappear in to the dark.

I waited for Zayn to come back, but instead my luck turned for the worst. An arm snaked around my body and a hand was planted over my mouth.

"What the hell?" I yelled, but it only came out as a mumble.

"Shut up, I'm not going to kill you, you have been a bad boy and now I have something for you do for me." The guy laughed lowly. He dragged me into the house where the party is. We walked up the stairs that were trashed with cups and a bunch of other shit. We finally reached a room and he through me in. It smelt like alcohol and weed. There I saw Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis. What did they do?

"Sorry, guys." Harry sighed. Motherfucker.

"You idiot!" I yelled at him I was about to pounce on him, but the fucking door slapped open and one of the most popular drug sellers stood right in front of us. Cole Hable.

"Well well well, looks like we got some fresh meat." He chuckled.

"I'm gonna have to make you do something in return for not beating you all up." Cole rubbed his hands together.

*End of flashback inside of a flashback* (A/N) If that makes sense lol)

So that's how it all happened thanks to dumb fuck. Cole had threatened us too, if we ever quit, our families get the punishment.

We walked down the street passed my house to the little alley way to meet up with a regular, Charlie.

"Niall, I can't believe you're going to America." Harry sighed. "I'm gonna miss you man."

"Yeah, whatever. I want to get out of hell."

I got the money from Charlie and everybody decided to head home. I had reached the top of the stairs off my porch when I heard my mother scream. I ran the door, of fucking course it's locked. I walked over to the window and kicked it, glass falling all over the living room carpet. Once again I heard my mother scream and banging coming from the kitchen. My feet leading me there. My eyes widen at the sight. My mother pinned against the wall with a knife at her neck. I screamed so loud all from my anger, my mother bloodshot eyes on me.

"Niall, Niall, Niall, you naughty boy." Cole's voice was heard from behind me. I was slammed into the wall also.

"So, I heard you're leaving for America, yeah?" I was pushed me harder into the wall. What? How did he know?

"Your little friend Liam told me, you can thank him." He grinned. What? I didn't know what to say.

"And for that, Niall. You know what happens, your mum is going to get the punishment." I turned to look at my mother. She was smiling? Everything was going blurry.

"I love you Niall." She smiled, but soon the smile faded. My eyes traveled down to her stomach where the knife was placed and everything when black.

*End of flashback*

That's why I hate Liam. After my mother's death I barely slept an hour a day. I was an absolute mess. I would go party and fuck some random girl. I beat the shit out of people. Also I bet the shit out of Liam. I left England for America, leaving my dad and brother alone. Once I got there I found a friend and partied every weekend and got drunk and high off my ass. I was horrible. I was nasty. I'm so pissed for what I did with my life and the funny thing is that it all stopped after I meet Bridgette. The random hook ups, drinking, drugs, smoking, and fights. She has changed me, made me a better person and I don't even fucking know how she did that. But I'm just scared that I might her into my bad past, now that Liam, and there others are back in my life.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. Who the hell is that? I groaned and placed my glass of water on the counter. I made my way to the door, I hope it didn't wake Bridge up. I twisted the knob only to be greeted by that fucker. Liam.

"What the fuck are you doing here? It's 9:30. How do you know where I live?" I throw questions at him.

"Can we not right now. Cole knows you're back and with a girl." He shouted.

"Shut the fuck up! She's sleeping." I barked.

"No she's not!" His arm flung up pointing towards her. She looked very confused.

"Okay, so what do you want?" I sighed.

"Cole. He knows you're here with her. He looking for you. If he finds you he'll take your girl." I'm going to kill him.

"You son of a bitch! You told him again-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because Bridgette wrapped her tiny arms around my waist.

"Please, don't. Whatever he did to you must have been bad, but look he's helping you." She whispered. Gosh, she sure did calm me down.

"Okay." I finally give in.

"Okay, man I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what happened back then. He would have killed me. He knew that something was going on with you. He had a gun pointed at me!" Liam explained. I still don't give a shit.

"Yo- you were my mate. My best friend, my brother and you! Oh god, I wanna kill you!" I yelled.

"I- I understand, man. I'll go, call me if you wanna talk about it or something." Liam walked out of the door, leaving me confused. He finally apologized. Well, that was shitty. And Cole, fuck we better get out.

"Bridgette, we are going to visit to my brother."

****

shitty chapterrrr next week's will be better, i hope (: