6

Chapter 6

Bridgette's POV

Once I got off the phone with Niall, I when up to my room and packed a few outfit and toiletries. I heard his car pull up, I quickly look in the mirror. I looked horrible, makeup was everywhere. I quickly tried to fix.

"Bridgette??" Niall said while knocking on the door.

"I'm coming!" I yelled and ran down the stairs.

I opened to door, to see Niall in a black shirt, black jeans and his classic white Nikes. He looked hot as always.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Niall said "take a picture it lasts longer." And winked. I felt my cheeks heat up. He made me feel so much better.

"Okay let's goo!" He smiled and I walked out the door to his cars, he opened the door for me and I thanked him.

When we finally got to his flat, I when to his couch and awkwardly sat there. From the first time of meeting Niall I never thought I would be here again. I would literally think you're crazy or something. I never thought I would like a guy like Niall, the bad boy type. I was always the girl with a hockey player or soccer player, never some guy like this. I was interrupted from my thoughts.

"Bridgette, are you okay? You kinda zoned out." He asked, looking over me.

"Umm I'm fine." I looked up to see he was sitting close to me on the couch.

"Are you sure?" He raised an eyebrow and scooted closer to me.

"Y- yeah I'm sure." I faked a smile.

"You're lying babe." He got closer, I could felt my heart pound.

"No I'm not. I'm perfectly fi-" I got cut off my his lip smacking onto mine. His hands moved to my sides as he pulled me into his lap. I had my hands in his hair.

We stayed this for awhile. His hands were now going up my shirt. I felt so comfortable, after the whole Jack thing I thought I could never do this. Our lips stayed in sync, as I moved my hips to get closer he moaned in my mouth. I started to rock my hips just to tease him.

"Bridgette. Oh my god." He sighed. I could feel his harden under me. He slowly put his hand down my pants and squeezed my bum. I squealed in the kiss and getting a giggle from him. We both pulled away from the kiss resting our forehead on each others.

"Wow Bridgette.. That was fun." He mocked me from awhile ago.

It made me think of the time he went to my house during the night.

"Because, I wanted to do this." he leaned in so close to me. I could smell the alcohol.

"Niall, you're drunk." and with that he crashed him lips onto mine. I hesitated first but then kiss back. i haven't kiss anybody for months it felt good and different there was a spark. I loved every second of it even if I did hate him. It felt so right, so good. When we broke apart he rested his forehead on mine as we panted. He smirked and pulled away.

"That was fun." I blushed at his comment.

"Let's get you to bed." He said standing up and I followed him to his room.

"Okay. I will sleep on the couch if you need anything tell me." He was about to walk out when I said

"Wait! Umm can you stay in here tonight. With me." I looked at the ground.

"Of course." He smiled and got into bed.

"Goodnight Bridge." He pulled me into his chest.

I really didn't know what you were... Were we dating? or just friends? It really confused me. I didn't want to ask him. I'd end up embarassing myself.

--------------------

I wake up all sweaty. I looked up to see a sleeping Niall attached to me. I smiled to myself.

Then I heard a door slam open and I jumped.

"Niall!!" I whispered\yelled.

"What!"

"So- somebody's here. I heard a door slam."

"Okay. Stay here." He pecked my lips and it shocked me as he jumped off the bed and walked down the hall.

"Get the hell out of my place!!" I heard Niall yell.

Then I heard a loud bang. I jumped out of bed and quietly walked down the hall to see an all too familiar face.

I gasped. "Jack?"