15

Chapter 15

**Warning, this chapter contains smut**

-

-

-

-

Bridgette's POV

"I'm ready." I whispered.

I was honestly ready to have sex with him, I don't care It wasn't like it was going to happen for the first time, but this time I will be able to remember this moment in life forever even if Niall and I don't stay together forever, it's fine.

This is life and I have to go and live life now. I wanna live not to survive.

Even if I'm only 18 years old, but it's finally time I got off my lazy ass and had fun, real fun. Yeah, I could have had fun in college, but I didn't go and I'm not regretting it at all. It's not like you're young forever, because you're not. It will go by in a flash. Before I know it I will have a stressful job, I'll be married, I'll have kids, a home, a big happy family. Well maybe not a big happy family all the time. Life is hard, life truly doesn't end like a fairytale at all. Shit happens. People die everyday and people don't want to believe it, but it is the life cycle.

It's the way life works and we can't change it. We can't change what people want to do with their life. Some people are unsuccessful in their teens then before a wonderful successful adult. Some are very successful in their teens and have a horrible life ahead of them, but they never know. They can't stop until it happens. You have live for the unexpected. It makes it better. It's like going on vacation and not knowing where you're going. It's the excitement.

I looked into his lustful eyes as he asked once more if I was sure. I nodded, smiling. I was excited for the unexpected.

He kissed me hungrily. He ran his fingers down my body down to the hem of my shirt ready to rip it off. His lips kissing at my jaw as he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. Once we got there he slammed me in to the wall, my ankles locked around his waist as he effortlessly carried me to the bed. His hair was tangled between my digits, lips kissing at his jaw, soft kisses into marks of passion brandishing his skin as my lips sucked at the base of his neck. A rough grunt followed a sharply inhaled breath as Niall responded in harshly squeezing my backside.

"I want you so bad." He growled in my ear.

"Patience."

My heart pumped, pressing a heavy kiss to where hot air was being expelled. Regrettably I pulled away from the temptation of his lips.

His fingers travelled up the skirt of my dress, hooking into my underwear and trailing them down my legs. I stepped out of them, dropping the material to the floor before standing up straight once more. The look he gave me was one of lust, having me blush as he practically undressed me with his eyes.

He throw his shirt off and it hit the floor and he swiftly throw off his pants too. I was instructed to lie down whilst Niall's fingertips explored the soft skin of my thighs. He spread them apart, indulging in an unhurried glance to the heat between my legs. My cheeks were on fire as I hooked my hand to the back of his neck.

I watched his mouth pucker into a mocking kiss before the blushing pink of his lips was seductively wetted with his tongue.

My head fell back to his shoulder in defeat, but his touch still caused me to writhe on top of him. Niall groaned with the friction I was creating against his crotch. An increasingly prominent bulge pressing into me. The thump of his heart could be felt on my back. I had never experienced anything like this before.