9

Chapter 9

Bridgette's POV

It had been 4 hours since Niall had left. I'm starving and bored. So I decided I'd call room service and ordered some pasta. Then I texted Niall.

To Niall: hey, when you gonna be back

Once I finished my pasta, I checked again to see if he texted me back. Still no reply, I was getting nervous, so to get it off my mind I took a hot long shower. I blow dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I put a pair of legging on with a big oversized sweatshirt.

I sat down on the bed and watch a little Snooki and Jwow, until I heard a knock on the door I jumped off the bed and opened to door to somebody I wasn't expecting...

Jack

Niall's POV

I was just walking into the room that said HORAN on the door. I sat on the couch and thought about Bridgette I hope she's not too mad at me. I going to quit after this. I promised.

"Niall, are you ready?" My friend drew said.

"Yeah I think" I sighed.

"Come on let's go!"

I walked out of the door and see all the people wanting to watch the fight. I walked up to the metal fence and a man opened it. I walked in to see my opponent. He was short and big with a lot more tattoos than me. His eyes were icy blue and he had red hair. We locked eyes for a second and I could see him angry ready to try to beat the shit out of me. Then the bell rang.

"IN THE CORNER WE HAVE NIALL HORAN." The announcer raise my arm up.

"AND IN THE CORNER WE HAVE SHANE PETERS"

This so called Shane had a smirked plastered on his face. Did i know him..?

"Are you ready Horan?" Shane cockily asked.

"Yes i'm ready to beat your ass." i smiled.

"mmhm i'm sure Bridgette wouldn't like what you're doing right now." he smirked.

I gave him the confused looked and he answered. "Oh i know your girl, very well. She's in some deep shit isn't she and she just using you so she won't get hurt."

That's not true, she likes me, she cares for me...

The bell rang again and the announcer yell "ARE YOU READY, GO!"

I swung the first hit right to his jaw. He stumped back and i pushed him into the fence.

"You dick" i spit. He just smirked at me as i swung at him again and my fist when right to his ribs. He fell on his back as jumped on him. I through multiple punches to him face 'til somebody pulled me off of him.

"WE HAVE A WINNER! NIALL HORANNNNNN!!" The announcer yelled.

I went to walk back to my room went Shane yelled at me.

"HORAN, YOU BETTER MAKE SURE YOU CHECK ON YOUR GIRL! BETTER GO BACK TO YOUR HOTEL" He smirked. What the fuck.

Oh god. Jack. I started to panicked. I quickly grabbed my phone and looked and saw i had a text from awhile ago from Bridgette. I ran to my car. I jumped in and sped to the hotel. I walked to the elevator and got on. Then walked into our now empty room.

Bridgette's POV (Before she was gone)

"What the fuck are you doing here! Leave me alone!" i was just about to shut the door in his face when his fucking foot stopped it.

"Sorry, i can't leave you alone. I still hadn't gotten what I wanted." He went to touch my face, but I swatted it away. His jaw clenched and he grabbed my wrist fiercely.

"fuck" i hissed. You're hurting me." I felt a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I don't care babe" He barked.

He threw me on the floor.

"Why" I cried.

"I told you alright, I haven't gotten what i wanted." he said through his teeth.

He grabbed me by my hair and threw my head on the wall. My head was pounding, i closed my eyes and acted like i was passed out. I couldn't take anymore of this. i felt him pick me up and rudely threw me over his shoulder. He walked to the stair case, so nobody could see us. We went down a few flights of stairs. Once we got outside, he threw me in his backseat of his car. It smelled like weed.

While being in his car. I was submerged into my thoughts. Niall, him, my past, everything.

Once the car stopped. I quickly closed my eyes again and waited for his rough hands to pick me. He carried me bridal style into some house or something, I didn't want him to know I was awake. I was tossed onto a bed. I waited 'til I heard his footsteps were gone and opened my eyes to see a dark room. I looked around to see nothing, but the bed and closet.

I stared at the ceiling waiting for him to get me, but he never came, I slowly drifted to deep peaceful sleep.

******************************************

450 reads.? Thanks guys (:

I going to try to write as much as I can and at least try to get 750 words..

Well, thanks again! I love you<3

VOTE AND COMMENT (: