12

Chapter 12

Niall's POV

I can't believe I'm going to England with her. I had to admit I was attracted to her. She was so pretty and sweet. I hadn't been in a good relationship since 6th grade.. That's awkward. I'm just dumb ass who can't treat a girl right.

I stretched out of my seat and walked to the little bathroom. When I got back Bridgette was sound asleep. I sat back down. She was so cute when she slept. God, what has she done to me. The pilot announced that we had 3 more hours to go. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

----------------

I felt something tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up to see a flight attendant.

"Please buckle up, we are landing." She smiled. I quickly buckled up and look over to Bridgette she was still sleeping. I gently picked up her hands from her lap and buckled her in. She crinkled her nose and stirred a little in her sleep.

"Bridgette." I gently shook her shoulders. Her eyes slowly opened.

"We're here." I smiled. Her tiredly smiled back. We walked off the plane and went to get our luggage.

"Are you still tired?" I asked her.

"No, not really."

"Okay, your probably are going to have a jet leg. For a couple days we will just unpacked and shop from necessities tomorrow and stuff." I grabbed her hand and we walked out the main doors. It was currently 6:45 pm here. All the lights were bright in the city. It was nice to come back.

We got into a cab and had the driver drive us to our new apartment. Once we got there I payed the driver and we walked into the lobby.

"I'm excited." Bridgette said out of the blue. I chuckled lightly and smiled. I had her sit down on a couch in the lobby while I got our keys from the main desk.

Bridgette was busy looking at some pictures on a table.

"Bridgette? Ready?" I smiled, shaking the keys in the air. She squealed from excitement and ran up to me.

We got on the elevator. I pushed the button for floor 4. We walked out and down the hall. The hallway only consisted of 4 apartments on each floor and nobody was on this floor so it would be quiet.

"Hurry! Unlock the door!" She squealed. I laughed and pushed the door open.

Bridgette's POV

He pushed open the door. He slowly walked in and flicked the light switch on on.

It was beautiful and so big. I walked through to the living room it was amazing. It was all white! My favorite color! The whole top of the wall was windows and you could see the view of the bright city.

"I love it Niall!" I ran to him a gave him a huge hug.

"I hoped you would." He smiled.

------------------

After that we toured the rest of the place. We sat down on the couches and talked for a bit.

"I'm tired again."

"Yeah it's 2 am now." He looked at his phone.

"Okay. Let's go to bed"

I changed into some shorts and a long old tee shirt. Niall stripped from his clothes and left his boxes on. I snuggled into him. He wrapped his arm around me.