4

Chapter 4

Bridgette POV

When I woke up, I hoping Niall would still be with me. I opened my eyes to a sleeping blonde boy in my bed. I smiled and cuddled into his chest, his arm when around me and I just stay like that. I was so happy, my hangover didn't even bother me.

After awhile of just laying with him, he started to move and I sat up and watch his beautiful blue eyes open. I don't know what he did to me, but in the past night, he really made me like him.

"Oh Bridge, good morning." He said in a sexy morning voice and the way he said my nickname made my heart stop.

"Good morning, Niall." I bit my lip.

"Your phone was going off last night." He said.

"Oh" I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and froze when I read the text, oh my god. He's going to get me.

Niall's POV

She stiffened up when she read the text.

"Babe, are you ok?"

"I- I'm fi-." She stuttered. "Actually no Niall I'm not okay, my ex boyfriend is going to get me again." She looked like she was going to cry.

"What do you mean, again?"

"We dated for awhile, I really liked him, but he used me. He pretty was super close to raping me and always said he was going to find me."

"Oh, I'm sorry Bridgette. You're safe with me, if I ever see this fucker. He's dead."

"Thanks Niall" she smiled, making me smile back as she cuddled into my chest.

"Niall?"

"Yeah."

"Umm my mom is coming back today and if she sees you in my bed. I'm officially dead." She giggled.

"Yeah, okay. We can go out for breakfast."

"Sure, let me jump in the shower first."

"Can I join." I winked at her.

She said "never in your wildest dreams" ( A/N: OMG IM SORRY I HAD TO!! Ilysm)

-------------

Bridgette's POV

Once Niall and I got to IHOP, I ordered a stack of pancakes. He ordered practically the whole menu.

"So, what's your favorite color?" Niall asked out off the blue.

"I really like white. How about you?" I said.

"I like green. What's your favorite animal?" He smiled.

"So, we playing 20 questions?" i giggled. "But my favorite is a between pandas or cats."

"Yeah. We should go to the zoo sometime." He grinned.

"We should!"

I never thought we would get this close so fast.

"I'm stuffed." He groaned. I giggled.

"Let's go, I will drop you off at your house." He smirked at me.

When we finally got to my house, my mom still wasn't home.

"Thanks Niall" I smiled.

"No problem" he said as I awkwardly grabbed the door handle.

"Wait Bridgette." As I turned my head around, his hands holding onto my face as he kissed me. I kissed back, I loved every moment.

I smiled. "Goodbye Niall" I bit my lip.

"Goodbye Bridge." He smirked.

After Niall dropped me off. I showered again, watched tv and when on tumblr. It was 7 pm already and my mom still wasn't home. It was raining hard outside. Then I heard a knock on the door.

Walking over to the door, expecting Niall or my mom. It wasn't.

"Shane?"

*******************

Okay, its short. I know. This week I had 5 tests. So I had to study and I have dance so I'm busy a lot. I'm going to try to update more. I going to update again this weekend and update Change.

Thanks for reading. I love you all.

Please comment, because I have no idea if this fanfic is good (:

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE

Fairytale // niall horanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें