18

Chapter 18

*smut

Niall could be so cheeky sometimes. He still means everything to me even if we haven't been together for a very long time. He saved me from my awful life.

Niall was seated right next to me on the couch. His hair flat and his sparkling blue eyes staring at the tv. I could see moon light through the window. It felt like heaven sitting here in a new warm home and to feel safe.

-

"Finally we're alone." He had the biggest grin on his face. He sat up and eased his body on top on mine. His knees on either side of my hips. Niall pressed his forehead to mine and placed one passionate kiss on my lips.

"I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too." I mumbled.

His lips pressed to mine again. Never leaving mine, his hands found there way to the hem of my shirt and his finger grabbed and pulled the fabric off of me. I put both of my hands on his chest and pushed him up, making him land on his back on the couch. His smirk was so sexy as I put my knees by his sides and ripped his shirt off. I haven't never felt so wild and free.

Our lips locked together again, our hands running over each other's body. My hip rocking into him as he laid there. The pleasure and excitement took over me.

"You're so sexy. And hot. I love you. God damn it." Niall said taking breaths in between. He was loving this side of me. I didn't know I was this confident.

His hands gripped my hips tightly. He stood up, my legs wrapping around his torso as we never broke the kiss. He walked us down the hall to our room. I was starting to get nervous and I felt even a little awkward because we're having sex in his dad's house.

My back hit the mattress. He let go off me and unbelted his pants and slid his jeans and boxer off his legs. He was impatient. He needed me and I needed him.

His fingers pulled my shorts downs. I arched my back to help him unclip my bra. He left kisses down my neck as he rubbed me over my underwear. He enter two finger and slowly pumped. His lips brushed my ear,

"I promise I'll go slow." He whispered, his words making goosebumps form on my skin.

He pulled my underwear off my legs. He pressed a kiss right on my lips before he entered me, causing me to arch my back up and let out a shaky breathe. He was going so slow, I loved it. His thrusts were slow and nice. He rolled into me over and over again. His eyes rolling back as he moaned. He was so sexy. I could fell I was close. He pressed another sloppy kiss to my lips. He was so close. Seeing him this way make my weak in the knees, I couldn't hold it anymore.

"I love you Bridgette, so much." He breathed out.

"I love you too." I smiled. He pulled the covers over us. His arm wrapped around my waist.

I listened to the sound of his breathing until I fell asleep.

**

(A/N; very shitty and short chapter sorry:(

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY DARK HARRY FAN FICTION. I'VE WORKED VERY HARD ON IT.

Vote and comment!!! xx)