3

Chapter 3

Bridgette's POV

We were now almost to my house. I really don't know what I was doing bringing Niall to my house. Like I'm not going to have sex with him. Or was I?

At the moment, my heart was pounding so fast. I probably shouldn't be doing this.

Once we got to my house. I opened the door and he walked in as I locked the door. When I turned around I bumped into his chest, I didn't think he was so close to me.

"Wanna have some fun now?" His hot breath fanned my face.

I didn't even have time to saw anything, when his lips crashed onto mine again and he pushed me against the wall. I immediately kissed back. It was getting pretty heated.

"Jump" he ordered. And I did, my legs were wrapped tight around his torso. His hands were exploring my body. While my hands played with his hair. I hadn't ever been touched like this, it felt weird but so good.

We really do make out a lot...

When he started to pull up my shirt. I stopped. I didn't feel like I could do this.

"What's wrong, babe." He asked.

"I- I can't, I'm sorry. I'm just scared." Tears were threatening to fall now from embarrassment.

"Umm it's okay." Was all he said.

I nodded.

"Can I use the bathroom?"

"Um sure. Follow me." I showed him the bathroom. I went to my room and changed to a comfy outfit. Then sat on my bed and waited for Niall.

When he walked in. He looked uncomfortable.

I felt bad for turning him down and I don't know why. When it happened all I could see was what my ex boyfriend did.

I didn't even notice, I was crying in tell Niall was rubbing my back. I quickly got on his lap and cried in his chest. I felt him tense up when I was close to him, but soon he relaxed.

"I- I'm sorry N- Niall, you can go." I sobbed.

"N- no I'll stay." His words shocked me. I didn't think he would ever say that in a million years.

"Wh- what really?" I said shocked.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled

We slipped into my bed. We didn't touch each other even if I really want to I didn't do anything. Until, I was just about to fall asleep when an arm went around my waist and pulled me into their chest. I blushed at the thought of him doing that, it made me feel special and I liked it.

I just kinda hope he's still here in the morning.

Niall's POV

When Bridgette finally fell asleep, I just sat there and played with her hair. I had never liked a girl like this. She was so beautiful. She was perfect. She is so innocent. I want her to be mine, only mine. When her friend introduced her to me. I was shocked by her beautiful blonde hair and bright green eyes. Her perfect body and smile. She literally gave me butterflies. I loved the way, she talked and how caring she was. The way she tried to hate me or stay away from me. She made my smile at the thought.

I sound so fucking cheesy. I have never felt this way.

I don't even know what to do with her. I've never had feeling like this, never just slept in a bed with a girl and cuddled. I've never cuddle with a girl, but for some reason I kinda liked it, but only with her.

---------------

I was just staring at the ceiling thinking about her and life. When I was finally starting to get tired. I grabbed her phone from the nightstand to see what time it was it was 4:13 am, but they was also a text.

'Hey bridge, did you miss me? I'm back and I'm going to find you. I hope to see you very soon. - jack xx (;'

Well now it's my job, to keep her safe from whoever this fucker is.

*************************

Ok that was short. But I'm going to update more and stuff. I got a little niall POV in there too.

I hope you liked it. I love y'all (:

Thanks for reading !! xx