AINT GOT NOTHING Part 2

*zarmeena babe !! dd8ted to you my love ♡♡*

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡she closed her eyes when she heard the loud screaming growl full of pain.
she thought it was the end of her and her body started getting jerks with fear
she fainted !

she woke up after a while but she couldnt smell anything weird. A Familiar soft fragrance wrapped her mind and she calmed.

*strawberry?* she heard someone calling her.

*mhmm* she tried to talk.

*its alright my brave angel. its alright. I'm here now* she heard a familiar sound but her mind was too much hurt to guess.

*levi!!*her mind screamed as soon as he embrassed her in a warm hug.

*yes my angel. its me*

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Luke was getting out of control. No one was able to calm him down. He was running wild and his head was hurting to the point of blasting out. HE Already had nose bleed trice in 3 hours.

*Luke u need to relax. she is gonna be fine. we r doing every possible thing* ACE was getting pale with tension.

*she is not fine ACE!! i cant reach out to her. not even mentally. something is blocking my mind. ILL BURN THE WORLD IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER ACE !!*Luke was getting red and his hands were shivering with anger.

*RELAX !!* ACE touched her forehead again for like the 20th time to calm him down.

Luke closed his eyes and he was breathing hard.
it felt like he was being choked.

King sent every single warrior of his tribe to find where she was. They somehow knew it was the DARK MAGIC preventing them from reaching her. All the powers of king, ace and all the magicians were in vain.

they couldnt even get her energy radiations. which clearly meant she was captured by the magician.
and that was worrying.

He already ruined everything and now with strawberry gone every single person especially the baby was in danger.

Everyone was disturbed and praying for Her.

Luke was holding his head in his hand when he heard footsteps toward him.

As he looked up his mouth went open.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*levi !! levi* berry was holding his shirt from infront of his chest.

*sh !! em here. baby girl i m here.* he hugged her more warmly.

she started crying. she felt like her head was clogged and tears are getting it out.
she cried like never before. she got hiccups and couldnt breathe but she was crying and Levi wasnt even stopping her.

he was just soothing her.

*let it out. its alright* he kept rubbing her head.

after a while she was just breathing hard. she couldnt shed more tears.

*you alright now baby? Do u want water?* he asked her cleaning her face with his fingers.

she nodded. she still had hiccups.