Awkward

NOTE : SPECIAL THANKS TO My best friend Afaf for this awsome cover..i love it will all my heart fafy 😘😍 Thank you.
..
Keep reading guys. Thank you so much for support.  190 views !!

.................

"..............." he remained silent for a while and looked at Blake if he heard it or not. Which he didn't because he was looking at him questioningly.

"LUKE?" berry asked in a slow voice.

"Hmmp? .. oh. Umm" he was trying to gather words.

"Luke! You need to hurry up. I have been holding it for 2 hours. I cant do it anymore. And you need to take off the drip too.Please hurry" she nearly begged.

"Can you hold it?" He asked getting up from chair.

"I cant. If you don't hurry ill pee on bed" she said in a low voice.

"Don't do it on bed. No !! Ill be there in 10. Hold it in" he said in a fast tone. And gathered his stuff. Blake looked at him in a confused look

"Okay. Please hurry" she said and hung up.

He was hurrying out of the room when Blake called him .

"LU?"

"Ill explain later billy" he said and left.

He drove as fast as he could to the house and hurried toward his room. As soon as he entered. He saw she was curled as much as she could with that hurt shoulder. He moved toward her briskly

"Berry?" He called her.

"Luke? Hi.." she said in an embarrassed tone..

"Come on. Lets get you up."

He took her hand and turned off the drip and took it out from her hand. He slowly moved her and helped her on her feet. She was so embarrassed she didn't straightened her face once.
She moved to the bathroom with him and told him to stand near the door.

"Do i come in with you?" He asked slowly.

"No no no. Ill manage" she said hurriedly.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah ! " she nodded and closed the door but didn't locked it.
As she turned  her back she let out a heavy breath. She nearly ran toward the toilet seat. This was the most awkward situation ever.

On the other hand. He observed her clothes. She was still wearing his dirty white shirt and his boxer. She need new clothes. Why didn't i thought of it before.  He took out his phone and called someone.

"Miranda? I need some female dresses right now"

"Which size Mr. Luke?" Miranda said in a respectful voice.

"Size?" 
'  I don't know her size '
 he thought.

 " she has a really nice body.. . And short. She has a nice figure ..  She is most probably 20 years old. Like a doll you can say. I really don't know about her size" he said in a cold tone.

"Its okay Mr.luke. I have an idea now. Ill send 3 sizes and different dresses. Which brand preferably sir?"

"Just send the best of them and yes send some comfortable dresses too along with some undergarments and stuff."he said in an annoyed tone. He had no idea about girly stuff.

"Yes sir. They will be there in 3 hours max" she said.

"Okay" he said and hung up.  He heard tap running from bathroom and as soon as it stopped a few seconds later the door opened. She had washed her face too.