A son?

NOTE : thank you kiddoneeta for this cover :") i love it baby.
DO MAKE MORE EVERYONE.

And yeas. Lets chop chop to a new chapter.
We have got a novel to finish. *_*

Xoxo.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♤♤♤♤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"ACE !!!" she suddenly yelled his name.

ACE stepped forward right next to her and held her close by shoulders.

"Dont move dont react. They are worshipping you. Relax" he slowly whispered and she nodded.

He slowly stepped back and saw Luke's face. His face was a straight line.

"What?" ACE asked.

"She called your name !!!!!!" Luke growled in his throat.

"Relax Luke" he put hand on his shoulder and luke stepped aside.

"NO !!! SHE IS MINE. I CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO" luke felt like a lava building in him. He felt like his eyes were burning with fire.

"AMAZON" Ace called berry who was already looking at Luke with disbelief.

She looked at Ace and he slowly nodded his head. And berry felt like her mind is fillin with his thoughts.

"Touch him amazon. Make him feel you. You can soothe him" and strawberry moved like a robot right infront of luke.

He was looking at her with anger. She slowly raised her hand to his face. And put it on side of his jaw.

"Baby?? Whats wrong?" She slowly asked.
And Luke felt like water is falling on his burnt soul.
He physically relaxed. But his shoulders were still tight.

He closed his eyes and felt her touch.

"Kiss him Amazon. Bring him back". She heard Ace's voice and felt tingles down her spine.

She slowly raised on her toes and kissed luke on his lips. HIS whole body was shivering.
She still had the diamond in her hand. All the villagers were still bowing waiting for her order.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. Please come back baby. I love you.
She whispered in her mind and luke slowly wrapped her.

He responded to her kiss as if he was hungry for it.
And suddenly all the villagers started standing straight.
Looking at them in Awe.

The diamond in her Hand was filling all the environment with light. The light of Flowers of Amazon.
The Light of Berry's eyes. The light of Waters.
Luke slowly detached himself from her and
Sighed.

"You are a queen baby. Look around you. Look what you are doing" he slowly said and she smiled.
Turned her head and saw everyone lookin at her with hope in their eyes.

The king stepped forward and gave berry a bowl of water. And said something in their language.

"He is telling u to dip your finger in it. The one of diamond hand" Ace said with a smile. And she slowly did as he said.

The bowl was presented to the queen and she drank it.

She was still embraced by luke. She looked at Ace in a questioning way and he shrugged in A negative response.

The king annouced something and everyone showed their happiness.

"They announced a celebration. On the return of their king and queen" Ace explained.

"KING?"
WHO?

●●●●●●●●♡●●●●●●●●●●●●♡●●●●●●●●●●●♡●●●●●●●●

NOTE : soooo.another twist. Who is the king?? LUKE? orrrrr Ace.
What do u guys think 😉

Gonna write another chapter today.
Do give ur views.
Ohemjee i m soooo excited.
What is gonna be the end??

Is Luke gonna die? Because of his situation??
Is berry falling in love with Ace??
HOW CAN ACE TRANSFER HIS THOUGHTS??

*_*

UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER SWEETIES.
I LOVE YOU GUYS.
XOXO.