dead

Note : hey sugars. SURPRISE. ANOTHER UPDAte. !! Heh !! You guys are amazing. Plus i left the story hanging and i wanted to increase the suspense a bit more but couldnt wait myself. Had to write it. 😂
Well . Thank you for so many views and likes. I m so happy with the response. This is the first time ever i am writting something and its making my heart flatter.
You guys are amazing.
31k views *_* yayeeee. Thank you people.

Xoxo.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Luke" she gasped as look luked at her hand with surprise.
What he hell he just did? Why did he licked her hand?
What happened?

"I .. i .. dont .. i dont understand.. " he was shocked.

"Luke. You just healed my wound. HOW? what are you???" She was scared a bit. She moved back slowly and he gripped her hand.

"Strawberry! Dont be scared. I dont even know myself what happened" he was frustated.

"Shh . Baby. Its fine." She realized he was disturbed. His eyes were turning red and his coloured eye ball was some how showing black in them.
She wrapped his head in her arms near her chest.

He suddenly felt calm. His nerves calmed down. He felt the warm fluid turning cold again.

"Shh..shh. relax baby!" She slowly soothed him.and he let out heavy breaths.

She layed back with him on her top. She slowly hummed as he felt so relaxed. He slowly fell asleep.

He must be so exausted. She thought and she loved his weight over her. Usually he would hold himself on his elbows.
But now he was unaware of it and she loved it.
Her body under him was the best feeling ever. His weight wasnt chocking her. Wasnt causing her trouble. Yet it gave her peace.
And she didnt even realized when she fell asleep.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

He woke up and saw her sleeping under him. He tried to get up but her arms were wrapped around him tightly as if she was holding him to protect him from something. He smiled at the thought.

He slowly admired her beauty. Damn my girl is so pretty. He slowly caressed her cheek. She slowly moved.
He kissed her head. Cheek. Eyes. Slowly. And she made little trouble voices.

"Mhmmm" she said while he was kissing her neck.

"Good morning beautiful" he said and she unwrapped her hands from his back.
Her body was aching because of him lying on her.

"Morning" she said and as soon as he moved from her she winced closing her legs.

Her whole body was sore.

"You should have let me sleep on bed strawberry" he said slowly kissing her head.

"I liked it" she said still her eyes were closed.

"I guess you have no plan of leaving the bed" he said slowly touching her legs and she tried to close them but moved a bit and gave up. Damn she was so tired.

"Strawberry? Are you okay?" He said in a concerned voice.

"Lu ! I didnt slept for 4 days. I am tired as hell. I need to sleep. I m already dead" she said and yawned.

"Baby why wont you sleep? What were you upto?" He asked in a concerned tone. He could feel something was wrong when he was gone. But she didnt replied.