Ohkay !

She was making the breakfast for Luke when she saw Andie coming down. She snorted a little and turned her face away. She wasnt the kind of person who would hate someone but this girl. She doesnt give her good vibes. She turned with other footstep and saw luke coming after her. She frowned but it was gone when luke smiled at her. Showing his dimples she melted away.
She smiled and put the box on the counter. She ran toward him and hung her self in his arms. Wrapping her arms around his neck. She was practically hanging with him. He wrapped his arm around her and walked toward kitchen.

"Hey kitten." He said kissing her nose and she giggled.
Andie looked at them and her face drenched. She needed to calm down. She was clenching her fists and she coughed lightly.

"Hey baby !" She ignored Andie totally and kissed his lips. She had to show her the line. She had to show Andie that this person in her arms belong to her and her only.

He sat down with her in his lap. And removed flour from her face.

"So whats for breakfast today? Anything special for weekend?" He asked slowly caressing her cheeks.

She nodded and moved her head toward linda.

"Linda !! Sweetie get miss Andie her breakfast. Luke and I will be in bed room. Can you bring the pasteries when they are baked?"

Linda smiled and nodded at her.
She was already setting table for Andie. Andie was sitting on the couch. Busy in her cell phone. She didnt even looked up once.

"Baby?" Berry called him with the sweetest voice possible. And he hummed.

"Lets go to our bed room. I have 3 movies downloaded. As you are free I have loadssss of snacks and we can have alot of fun. Ready?" She said while touching his cheek with her nose.

"Yes sugar pea. Ready but Levi is coming at evening and we have to finish before that".

"Well . I ......" as she was about to say something she was cut off by Andie's voice.

"Is he coming to stay lu?" She asked in a serious tone and berry looked at her with her eye brows furrowned.

Luke nodded his head and turned back to strawberry who was still looking at Andie exchanging glares. Andie raised her eye brow in question and berry spoke.

"Its very illmannered to interrupt people when they are already talking" she said in a clipped tone.

"Well ! Sweetie. I dont want to pop your romance bubble but we have better things to do rather than this" she replied in same tone and waved her hand at both of them.
Luke's eye brows drew further close and he got angry.

"Well ! Why dont you do your business when its time to. Instead of poking your nose in other people's talk?" Berry said out and luke called her name.

"Strawberry ! Enough!!" He said and she turned her head toward him. She was already pissed at her and him too. She was trying to set her mood but he actually said nothing to Andie but her.

She slowly got up his lap. And left the kitchen. She turned her head toward Andie and saw her smiling sarcastically. Her body burned with fumes. She stomped toward the stairs and before she stepped up. She turned back to the kitchen. Opened the over and without even using a glove she held the utensil in her hand which had dough baking in them. She threw it in dustbin. Her hand was burning. She actually burned her hand so bad but she didnt care at that moment. She threw it in dustbin and went upstairs.

He looked at her with shock. Things were not going good between them. And this was not good. She need to calm down. He need to talk to her but whenever he tries something interrupts.
He got up from his chair and got his keys from cupboard. He opened the secret room and went inside. He locked it.
Andie was eating her breakfast and was enjoying it peacefully.