The mansion

She heard loud crashing sound which woke her up. Getting up quickly she looked around in horror. Loud crashing sounds and gun fires could be heard. Her whole body sweated and she started trembling. She could hear the voices getting loud.

"No..... happening again" she mumbled.

A loud bang on the door was heard. She squealed a bit.

"I need to hide. I need to hide" her mind said. She quickly got out from bed and looked around for a place to hide.

BANG !!!!

Another loud bang on the door. It seemed like someone is trying to break the door. She was glad the room was somehow locked. She made her way toward the bathroom. She was kind of rushing toward the door as she heard another loud bang. It felt like the door is gonna break any second now.
Opening the bathroom door, she went inside and sat in the bath tub behind the plastic curtain. If someone entered the bathroom he wont be able to see her at first. She wrapped her arms around her knees and kept her legs close to her chest.

"Please .. go away.. please...go away" she repeated the mantra in her mind.

She could hear the sound of door breaking and foot steps coming in.

"Number 1 !! Search this place. Number 2 !! Follow me"

She could hear some foot steps fading away. And some walking toward the bathroom.

" God! Please. Please. " her eyes filled with tears again. Her body was shaking badly.

She heard gun fires again, louder this time. She closed her eyes and covered her ears with hands.

"Tommy !! I guess there is something in here" said one person

She heard someone banging something wooden.

"Shoot the cupboard already Brett. We don't have time"

LOUD GUN FIRES !!!!!!!!!!

She started trembling.  She didn't realize she dropped a bottle from the corner of the tub.

"Shit !!! Shit !! "

"Tommy !! I guess there is someone in the bathroom"

She heard footsteps coming toward her.

"No !! No ! Shit !! " she starting crying again. She couldn't move a single toe.

"OH !! LOOK WHAT WE GOT HERE TOM !!" The man said in a sarcastic tone.

"What?" Another voice said

"Its a girl. Luke has got a little doll in his room.. mhmmmmm!! Interesting"

"Lets take her and go,  We could use her later"

As he was about to walk toward her. He heard a gun fire at the door.

"Leave her the fuck alone !!!!" 

As they both turned they saw Luke standing in the door. He had 2 guns in his both hands and he was giving them a deadly glare.

"Lu..luke !! " tom stammered !!

"You dared to enter my house !! MY ROOM !!! You crashed in MY ROOM !!! MY HOUSE !!!!!" Luke groaned in a loud voice.

Brett tried to step inside the bathroom toward the girl  and BLAST !!! He fell on his face.

She trembled as she saw blood running from his head.

He was shot 5 times in head. Luke turned his gun towards tom !

"No ! Luke. Listen to me. !! I have got nothing. We were just gonna get the gir........"

gun shot again !! And he fell too.