glimpse

Note : as promised here i am bunnies 😈.
Let get to the chapter but before that. MeenaSami thank you so much baby for this cover. I love it.love it loads.
Guys i read my novel again and as it is not edited so i find some mistakes.
But no one critisized and that was the sweetest thing you guys could do :")
thank you for that too.

Xoxo.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Berry got his coffee prepared. She had a smile playing on her lips all the time. She was happy. Simply satisfied with what she had. Luke, levi they are best of the bests. And she had them with herself.

As soon as she finished creaming the coffee she saw him coming down. Her face lifted into a grin and he smirked back.

He sat on the couch and she brought his coffee. He took and winked at her.
She grinned again.

"Start talking".

"Well. WHAT DO THE PRINCESS WANNA KNOW?" He said and she snorted.

"Well. Everything!!!!" She shurugged and he let out a chuckle.

"Well. Luke is son of Dark lord. He is the most intelligent person of his dad's army with extra ordinary IQ level of 120+. He can shoot at 10 different points in 10 seconds. He is a cold hearted beast known for his torture. PLUS he is a bitch"
Levi said in one breath and berry's mouth was open with surprise.

He grinned and with finger pushed her chin upward to close her lips.

She slowly said

"Known for torture???"
Levi nodded his head hard.

"120+iQ?" She asked again.
He repeated.

"Cold hearted beast?"
He nodded again. She kept quite for a second and then suddenly she started hitting his arm with both her hands.

"Woah woah woa ! What are you doing."

"Is this the best you could come with. Monster !!" She growled and he chuckled.
He held her hands and kissed them.

She tensed. She stopped everything and she couldnt understand what just happened.

"My dear best friend !!" He stated.

" what ever i said wasnt a lie. He is everything i told you".

She crossed her arms infront of her chest

"I dont trust you. Luke is sweet" she pouted and he turned her face toward him.

"He is. For people he love. You havent been out with him right? You didnt saw him fighting did you?" He asked and she said no.

"I wont trust you until i see for my self" she said and levi smirked.

"That can be managed" he said taking out his phone and dialled a number.

"LEVI here"

"Did you told him? ... mhmm... where is he right now??? Yeah. I am coming along with a guest" he said looking at her with love filled eyes.

"Yeah. In 20 minutes" he said and hunged up.

He looked at her and said.

"Get ready in 10 minutes. We are leaving to show a side of luke. Although he wouldnt like it. But you need to see. See the other half of your self" he said while winking and she smiled and nodded.