Love

NOTE : THANK YOU AMNA ASIF FOR THE COVER. I LOVE IT DARLING. XOXO

KEEP READING GUYS. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■♤■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■♤■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■♤■■■■■■■■■■■■■♤■■■■■■■■■♤■■■■■■■■■

He woke up with the coldness he felt on his lips. Wetness and a cold touch.
He popped his eyes open and saw her lying close with him and water shining on her hair. She was asleep. He moved a bit and touched her hair. She had a bath. Her hair was wet. Why would she wake at 6 in the morning??? He moved a little and she opened her eyes. She smiled at him, her eyes were a little red as she was trying to sleep again. She rubbed her eyes and said in a low voice.

"Good morning"

He grinned as he smelt toothpaste. She clearly woke up earlier then he did.

"Good morning to you too." He said while licking his lips. It was as he thought. She had kissed his lips.

"I see you slept well?" She asked with a grin on her face.

He put his leg on her and pulled her closer.

"Well. I don't know about the night. But i woke up with a taste of toothpaste. That's refreshing" he smirked.

Her eyes went wide open. Her little secret was not a secret. He knew she kissed him in sleep. She lowered her eyes as she blushed badly. He let out a chuckle. He raised her face from her chin and made her look up.

"I have never ever slept like this my entire life berry. You. I don't know what you are. What are you doing to me?" He looked at her eyes.

Her lips trembled a bit and she looked at his eyes. The most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. The eyes which looked at her as she meant something.

As she looked up at him. He bend down to her lips. Her heart beat like its gonna blast. He stopped an inch before her lips. And looked at her eyes again. What am i doing??? He thought. I cant drag her into my life. Thoughts rushed into his mind.
As he was about to withdraw back she held his hair at the back of his head and their lips crashed.

Butterflies lit in his stomach. He felt love,care,sweetness.
She felt like she was on fire. His grip on her got harder. And snuggled close to each other. Felt like the world stopped and they continued the journey until they became breathless.

They both stopped and look at each other. He joined his forehead with her and said

"You are too innocent for this world berry."

She closed her eyes and sighed.

"I cant stop my heart" she said in a low voice.

"You don't deserve all this" he gripped her hair and felt so tensed.

"Please don't leave me. Luke!! Please" she pleaded. Her eyes felt flooded.

"Shhh!! "
He put finger on her lips.

"I .....! I wont ever. Ever leave you" he said in a determined voice.

"You promise?" She looked at his eyes.

"I swear on my life" he said with sincerity.

She smiled slowly and hugged him tight. He embarrassed her like a precious jewel. She was his peace. He never felt peace. He never felt any of this ever before. Her touch. Her hair. Her presence was calming him down. She was cooling down the lava inside him.
His discomfort. His sleeplessness. His anger. Alone her presence could make him less inhumane. Whenever she was around he could feel the animal inside him falls asleep. He felt like he wont ever be able to let her go. She will leave as soon as she knows his secrets. She wouldn't want to be with a person like me. He thought.