surprise surprise

Note : Heyyyyaaa bunnies 🐰. I missed u guys so much. Its been a week. Thank u so much for the prayers for my dad. His operation is sucessful. He is totally fine and he will be able to walk properly in a few days.
Thank you very much everyone.
Thank you my love meena for this cover. :") i love u my baby.
So guys without further waiting. Chop chop lets get to the chapter.

Love u all
Xoxo

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Luke woke up with sudden sharp pain in his head.
He winced as he opened his eyes and saw berry sleeping on the chair. Her head was rested on the bed near the foot side. He saw the time it was 4am at night.
He tried to get up and groaned in pain and she woke up.

She moved toward him quickly.
"Baby ! Relax. Calm down i m here" she said slowly rubbing his head.
He relaxed at her touch. He held her other arm and made her sit near him. Beside his ribs.

He slowly kept his head on her shoulder and she kissed his head.

"How are u feeling luke?" She asked slowly.

He hummed in response. He didnt wanted to speak. He missed her scent so much. He just wanted her to wrap him.

"Baby?" She slowly turned to him. He looked up at her and his eyes showed such unknown expression her heart felt like crying.

She hugged him tight. She got over him sat on his legs and wrapped him completely. He hugged her with all his might.

She sniffed him. His hair. She started kissing him madly. She kissed his head. His face . Mouth. Cheeks. Everywhere.
While he just kept his eyes closed devouring the moment.

He sighed slowly. She pecked his lips. Once. Twice. Thrice the next kiss she kept it long

Slowly she felt a warm sensation on her lower lip. And she slowly gave him access. He kissed her.
With all his might.
He kissed her like his life depend on it.
She wrapped her hands around her neck. And kissed him back with same passion until they became breathless.

"I m sorry" he said as they broke contact.
She hugged him again wrapping his head near her chest.

"Shh ! Its okay. You dont have to apologize. Its gone. Its past now"

"Sleep with me" he said in a low voice and she nodded her head.

He slowly bended backwards and she adjusted her self on him.

This was home.
She was his home.
He was her home.

They fell asleep peacefully.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

She was sitting in the lounge when Levi entered. She grinned as she saw him he walked toward her and she Got up to hug him. He carried her and moved her in a circle leaving her giggling.

"How is my gorgeous student" he said with a smirk.

"Never better. Luke is finally okay ! And here i am. Sexy always" she said winking and he let out a chuckle.

"You really love him dont you?" He said in a confirming tone and she nodded her head.

"He is my home. When he is around. I feel complete. I feel he was sent for me. My darling angel" she said and he masked his feeling. And smiled.

"Levi ! I need to ask you something" she said in a serious tone and he raised his eye brow.

"A few days ago. You were talking to someone about Luke being Cold and something. About a fight scene. I couldnt understand but it was related to his past.
Can you tell me something about it?" She asked and his serious face turned into a smirk.