The journey

Note : hey guys. So yeah. Em sorry em late again.
But i really have some serious issues. But well ill try to be regular i hope u guys can wait.
Well a long chapter for you guys :").
I love you guys. You are all amazingly sweet.
Thank you :").

Xoxo

P.s i love IAN T.T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby?" He slowly snuggled her. She was asleep but when she heard him she woke up slowly.

"Heyyy !!" She said sweetly and he gave a kiss on her head.

"Sleepy head. Its been a very long time since we have reached here. Dont you wanna look around?" Luke asked in a sweet voice.
He was wearing a black t shirt. His eye lashes were castin a shadow over his cheeks and his eyes. Damn those eyes !! They were looking at her keenly.

"Em still sleepyyyy !!!!" She said getting her face into his chest and fake snoring. He let out a laugh.

"Sleepy head get up! We have a longggg journey ahead" she slowly rubbed her head and hair.

"Luke?" She asked not even moving an inch.

"Yeah?"

"How did you knew this was the african tribe? How are you going on with the journey. And who is this Ace of yours" she said making a face and luke smiled at her reaction. He couldnt see her face but he knew she doesnt like him.

"Well. History research a bit. Ace is a good friend. A very good companion. He works in such areas for welfare plus these tribes are very helpful when it comes for certain things. For example once in city there was an allergy which caused pop up bubble like pimples on necks. And people couldnt move their heads due to swollen necks. Well. After that Ace went into one of these areas. And there was some kind of magician or stuff. Although i dont believe it. But he was known as the most powerful magician of that tribe. The tribe was named as GLACIOR. But well. !!" He paused a little and looked at her.

She was looking at him with her eyes wide open and full concentration. He smiled and continued.

"Well. That person gave him some kind of herb that could cure this infection. ACE had initial stage of infection. We got the herb and grew it here under laboratories and well. ACE sold the medicine all over the city and people were treated well. He looks humble but he is Very rich. VERY !!!! " he focused on very again.

"Well thats just one story but the thing is k we benefit these people. Sometimes providing them with clothes. Gifting them with new breed fruits to grow. Sometimes with shelter. So yeah. In return they help us and let us visit them often.
Now about the journey my love. Your back has half of the map. The remaining half is on the gold plate u saw in my cupboard. That is the starting part. And ur back has got the ending.
So yeah. We start our journey. After we get the map properly. Ace wanted the map to be printed but i thought it wouldnt be safe. As i have you along. We can just have a look whenever needed. From you"

He winked and she had all shades of red on her face.

"And your last question. He is a nice person. A bit fun and jolly. But he has got a treasure of knowledge. You like reading. You can ask him about stuff you like. Gardening and everything" he smiled at her and she made a side weird face at him.

"So when do we start?" She asked touching his lips. Slowly.

"We wont be able to start if u do this my love" he said and slowly tugged her finger in between his lips. She squealed and giggled.