explain

Note : ohoho ! What now?? What will she do?
Berry certainly hates luke now. And Andie. GOD she can b sucessful in her plans now.
Whats gonna happen?
Lets find out honeys.

Thank you for 32k likes.
Xoxo.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Strawberry pov :

I woke up with luke's voice. May b i heard him screaming my name in dream. I actually felt my head repeating my name. He was calling me. I got out of bed. Instinctly i opened the side drawer and took the gun he kept. I tugged it in my pant. And moved outside. I looked around all the house quitely looking for me silently. I visited the kitchen but he wasnt there either. But i saw levi's knife there. I just held it and i just kept it the other pocket of my pant. He was no where. Levi wasnt home but Andie was. My head gave me alarms. I ran toward her room and opened the door but what i saw was not what i expected. She was on her knees between his legs and he was moaning.
My head span like nothing before.
I could feel my bed boiling.
Betrayed. Hatred. Jealousy. Hurt.
Multiple emotions rushed into me and i could feel my hand gripping the gun.
I am going to kill both of them. I am not going to get hurt again.

I took out my gun and without a blink i shot her shoulder. She shouted loud and fell on her back. The second bullet i fired on her leg so now she wont be able to move.

I rushed toward her but first i looked at luke with full hatred and eyes full of tears. My mind was shouting he betrayed me. He cheated me.

When i got near him i could see something strange. His head was hanging and he was trying to get a hold of himself. His head was swaying and his slightly parted. He wanted to say something. My mind had storms in it.
Whats wrong with him?
I saw his eyes and as soon as our eyes met my heart calmed. Calmed as if someone had thrown water over it.
His eyes were not the usual white and grey. They were black. Full of darkness with redness in them. He was trying to keep them open. I got near him and unintentionally i touched his forhead and suddenly his body jerked. His head got steady. He held it. He blinked his eyes and i slowly zipped him again. I tied his shirt slowly crying.
What did she do to him?
Thought of him being hurt and thought of loosing him was making my heart ache.

I slowly moved hand over his face and his breaths got normal.
After a while he was able to open his eyes properly. They were turning white again.
I could feel the blood warming in me. A fluid running into my body.
Whats that?
I dont know but it suddenly was calming him down. Some how our body was connected and i.. i felt like . I was healing him.

He sat properly and looked at me with his eyes having a slight water.
That was the limit for me. As soon as he healed from his situation and i removed my hand i felt my blood boiling again.
It was like he was the energy calming me down. He was the one holding the anger in me.

The thought of loosing him made me so angry i felt blood in my eyes.
I turned back to the bitch who was crawling slowly trying to go toward the exit. I couldnt let her go. Not this time.

I dragged her back with her one leg and she shouted. Her shout and yelling pushed me further. I didnt thought anyother thing then to kill her miserably.

I am going to make her pay.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Luke's pov :

I could practically feel my nerves calming down and my head getting lighter. There was alight flowing through my body starting from my head i could feel someone's hand on my head.
Strawberry !! Thats the first thought that came in my mind.
My blurry vission was getting clear and hearing sensation was getting better as i heard some one yelling and crying loudly.