harmless

He woke up with a beam of light coming from the window. He barely had a half hour sleep.It was rare for him to sleep and  was quite tired after the last night, he had to deal with a lot. He saw the clock and it was 6 in  morning. He had to go at 9, still had 3 hours. Moving  slowly toward his wardrobe and selected his track suit out of many. He went outside, from his mansion along with his 4 companions following him in his infinity Qx60
..

This side of forest was always calm and quite. Anyone barely visited this area.This was his one of most favorite places, his days always started with jogging in this area. It gave him peace, his life was always in such a hustle he rarely had time for something Important as peace.
..

He saw something near the side of the lake. "What is that?" He pulled out his gun as he walked  toward it. As he got near it he came to know it was a body. Is the person dead?  He cautiously got near it saw it was a girl. She was in pitiful condition. Soaked in mud and blood.
"

Is she dead?"
He held his hand close to her nose and felt she was still breathing . But her breathing was hard and slow.
He glanced at her again and felt a wave of something in his chest. "Huhn ! Pity !! " he thought looking at her.
"she is none of your business" His mind said. "Do i leave her like this?"

"What the fuck is wrong with me, she is none of my business"

As he took a few steps further and unintentionally he looked back at her.
She was lying there,nearly dead,slowly breathing the life out of her.

" i cant .. i wont " he finally decided turned back and lifted her in his strong arms.

She was weightless, he carried her like a little baby and looked at her face. She was badly injured she had a lot of bruises around her mouth and a dark patch under her eye. Blood was dried on her forehead and under her nose too. Her right cheek had marks.
He looked at her once more and then walked straight to his car

A man in black suit ran toward him as soon as he saw him coming back

" sir !! " he gestured to allow him to carry the girl

"Open the door Mathew! " he nodded in negative.

"Yes sir !"

He opened the door of his car  and he laid her inside. Sitting on the front seat he ordered
" drive home !! "

He took out his phone and dialed a number

"Tell Dr. Brown to be at my place ASAP"

He glanced at her again and she was still the same. Lying harmlessly. He looked straight at road and went in deep thinking.

                      ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

This was the 6th day of her in his house and she wont wake up. It started at her 3rd day and she mumbled when the doctor was checking her.
"Nn...oo.... pap..aa.... pl..ease... mom.myyy....nn..ooo"
"Its okay little girl, its okay!!" DR. brown said soothing her a bit.
....

"Luke !! She is in bad condition. I was able to save her but i m not sure when is she gonna wake up. Call me if you need me. Ill be back tomorrow morning to check her"
He nodded in response. As the doctor left he took out his phone and called someone

"Blake ! Did u got him? "
"Not yet. Our team is working on it" Blake replied with a tensed tone
"I NEED THAT BASTARD !! " he groaned with a loud voice
"U need to calm down Luke. We will get him soon. He wont get away"
"FINE" he snapped. And ended the call. Blake was his friend and his business partner too.