"I know I'm sexy and all, but geez, Adalynne," Baylor cockily remarked.

"Oh, shut up. I wasn't staring at your body, but you've got," I paused so I could point an invisible spot on his chest. He glanced at his chest, and as he did so, I snuck a kiss on his lips. As I pulled away, he placed his hands behind my head and tugged me closer to him. The same sparks were there along with the soft, warm lips and the way that ours just so happened to fit perfectly together. I pulled the brown locks at the nape of his neck; I felt the sudden urge to move my hands instead of them lying by my side. His big hands ran down my sides and stopped at my bum, earning a light squeeze.

"It's done," I pulled away. He groaned in displeasure.

"You're such a tease," he grumbled. I began to walk towards the microwave but before I could cross across the floor, a big hand groped my bum, causing a mild squeal to escape my lips, earning a laugh from Baylor. I brought the cup to the island that Baylor was leaning on and opened a pack of the brown powder. The glass mug was really warm and as I began stirring the powder in with the milk, steam escaped the hot beverage. By the time I was done, it smelt like warm chocolate that I desired to dance upon my taste buds.

"God, that's hot," Baylor murmured in anguishing pain.

"No, it's supposed to be cold," I joked. Baylor huffed and took another sip of his hot chocolate. Approving of the temperature, he took a few swigs. I copied him just after.

As we were lounging on the sofa in the living room, the television set on a movie. We were nearly halfway done with our hot cocoa. My feet were crossed over Baylor's leg, a blanket slung across both of our bodies.

"What do you want for your birthday?" Baylor sat his empty mug on the coffee table and lulled his head on the back cushion, staring at me.

"I want you to let me drive your Jeep."

Baylor sighed, "Go ahead and schedule my funeral." I slapped his arm.

"I'm joking!" he bellowed. "I'll let you drive whenever."

"Really?" I queried appealingly.

"Yeah, you should feel special because no one else has driven Jody," he agreed with a silvery tone, a grin curling on his lips. Baylor's fingers combed through my hair and tucked my hair behind my ear. The sparkle in his eyes glistened, and I couldn't help but stare at his lips.

"You know what?" he softly spoken.

"What?" My voice was quiet. My eyes were glued onto his soft lips.

"You're so beautiful," he sincerely said with his throat ringing a voice that was very loud and clear. My cheeks heated with blush and my heart began beating fast. He grasped the mug from my hands and sat it on a coaster on the coffee table. He didn't bother escaping the gaze that we shared. Baylor grabbed my hand in his large one and snaked our fingers together. He pressed a soft, longing kiss to the back of my hand and our eyes locked again. Once his lips were freed, I intertwined my lips with his. His taste was delightful; the chocolate flavor still remained. I bit his lip and tugged, earning a moan from him. I rested my hands on his sides and tried pulling him closer. He towed his soft, swollen lips from mine and kissed my top lip, and then the tip of my nose. He urged his warm forehead on mine. I didn't care of opening my eyes due to the moment I was caught up in.

"So perfect." Baylor pulled his forehead from mine to brush his lips to the crease between my eyebrows.

Baylor wrapped his arms around my body and dragged me down with him so I could lie on him.

"I'm nowhere near perfect," I corrected.

"In my world you are," he argued. My lips coiled in a soft smile of delight to hear his purring words. I drew shapes in his chest with the tips of my digits. My head was on his shoulder and my knee relaxed on his lower abdomen. We laid there for what seemed like forever. His arm drooped lazily behind my back and his hand reposed on the curve of my hip. The scars weren't visible due to his wrist hiding behind my (Baylor's) oversized hoodie.