"How dare you-"

"Olamide, abeg let's go. When we win this thing, he'll be the one begging." Manny sneered.

"I can't wait to hear how many years you get, I hope you rot in jail." Tade retorted, turning away so he would have the last say.

Manny and Olamide were ushered into their seats while the judge was announced.
"Revenge." Tade muttered as they all stood up in respect to the judge. "Sweet, sweet revenge."

...

"And now, with all the evidence, arguments and testimonies received today, the jury has made their decision." The judge announced.

Tade's hands were suddenly sweaty, all confidence had left him and his brain was racing with negative thoughts.

What if the bribe was judged? What if the evidence wasn't enough? What if Manny just got up and pulled a gun out, blasting his brain into pieces? He didn't want to die!

He shook the thoughts off his head. He needed to think more of the seventy five percent than the remaining twenty five percent.

"Mr. Emmanuel Nnena has been declared guilty." The judge's baritone shook the whole room and Tade's face suddenly lit up. "The court has sentenced him to life imprisonment with no parole for attempted murder, corporate thievery, fraud, and others. Miss. Olamide Yomi has also been sentenced to life imprisonment for aiding and abetting." The judge went on to sentence the remaining minions to twenty five years each with hard labour , but Tade's head was so far in the clouds, he could hardly hear a thing.

"As for Mr. Tade Bello; he would be completely compensated and given back all that was stolen from him." The judge added.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, bloody yes!" Tade shouted, pumping his fists in the air, interrupting the judge. Everyone kept quiet and looked at him. "Oh, you're not done. Sorry, continue." He apologized sheepishly.

"Court arise." The judge walked out and Manny, Olamide and their minions were ushered out of the court by the policemen.

"Who's begging now?" Tade called as they walked out of the court, glaring daggers at him.

Feeling extremely confident, he turned to his lawyer. "So when do I get my compensation?"

...

"Are you seeing the news?" Mfon asked. They had gotten home, celebrated with champagne before Michael had to go and drop his cousin.

"No. Too busy watching alerts enter my phone." He grinned. "I don get alert, Godwin! Ah I'm so happy eh."

Mfon laughed, turning up the volume. "The headline says: Simon Bello, now known as Tade Bello, is back!" She read out for him.

"Well of course yes I'm back baby!" He grinned. "Do you think Amenze would like me now? Even without the legs?" He asked.

"I think she already likes you mumu." Mfon replied.

"There's just one thing I don't understand though." Tade said. "How did they find out about the new software? I didn't tell anyone about it."

...

Nine months ago.

...

"Simon I don't understand all this techy stuff jare. What's this?" Mfon asked. They were seated in his office, as Tade showed her his plans for the new project.
"It's a new software I'm working on. According to my financial advisers, this baby would make me very rich and well known in the international market." He explained.

"Oh. So aren't you supposed to be working on your team to develop it and not telling me?" She asked in confusion.

"I'm working on it alone. When it's ready, I'll launch it, then announce to my company. Its very sensitive and expensive. I don't want anyone to betray me." He explained. "So the only person that knows, is you."

...

Present time

...

"You." Tade turned to her, his brown eyes swirling with anger and disbelief.

"Tade-"

"It was you all along."

...

Ohhh who saw that coming 👀👀👀?!

I don get alert, godwin!.😂😂😆😆😆🙌🙌. That's a line from a song, Godwin by Korede Bello.

Alert is a message you get from the bank when money enters your account

Do you guys think Mfon betrayed him? 😕😕😕

And who's happy that Tade Bello is back?!

Question of the chapter: what does turning eighteen mean for you?

My answer: It means now, I can tell my mother to stop holding my hand when crossing the road with me 😑😑😑

Now that that's over...

Welcome to blackxbelle's 18th virtual wattpad party 😂😂😂

Please drop your birthday wishes and virtual gifts here 📩📩📩

And now, here are your virtual refreshments as promised

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍮🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍳🍳🍳🍳🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍤🍤🍤🍤🍛🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍛🍛🍛🍛🍛🍲🍲🍲🍲🍡🍡🍡🍢🍢🍢🍥🍥🍥🍥

Well that's a lot of food 😂😂😂😂😂😂 *munching on cake* 🍰🍰🍰😌😌😌

Thanks for reading guys. Don't forget to spam me with your comments about what you think about my book so far! Be honest! 
Advice, suggestions, criticism, they are welcome. Let me know what I'm doing wrong or right.

Don't forget to:

Vote - You! Don't leave here without pressing that star button 😉

Comment - Let me know what you think. I'm a writer in training.

Follow - i'll follow back. I promise

Share - tell your friends and tell them to tell their friends.

Keep on being amazing my little mi-fi's

- Timi