'' I hit him for you.'' I whispered.

'' I know, I saw, and it was awesome Molly, thank you.'' She whispered back, I rubbed her back and pulled away, running to catch up with Oliver.

Noah's car pulled up beside us and the tinted window rolled down, revealing his already bruised cheek and an even more irritating grin.

'' i'll see you around, Molly.'' He said, sending shivers up my spine. Not the good kind, the 'you scare the living shit out of me' kind. Once Blake and Kendall had left, Melody hot on their heels I turned Oliver around and back towards the main road.

I pulled out my phone and ignored Oliver's questions, calling Izzy.

'' Hello?'' Somebody huffed, it wasn't Izzy, it was Autumn.

'' Autumn!'' I half squealed, I hadn't seen her in a whole week, a record for me and Autumn.

'' Molly!'' She full on screamed, laughing. '' Bitch I havn't seen you in ages! You want a lift right? Where are Hun I'll come down with Izzy and pick you up.'' She said.

'' At the school, Blake's school, I'm kind of bringing somebody with me..'' I said, glancing at Oliver who was watching me, confused.

'' Be there in two shakes of a lambs tail honey, can not wait to see you!'' She said with one last squeal before hanging up.

"Molly what's going on?'' Oliver asked me.

'' Look Oliver, you wanted to come, okay? I can't explain right now, I'm going to have to show you,'' I said, re0adjusting my bag to sit on my shoulder more comfortably. He nodded reluctantly and sat down on the kerb, waiting for something to happen.

I did the same, sighing and placing my head in my hands, closing my eyes.

So Haven and Oliver we're mates, it was obvious Haven really likes Noah, even if he was jerk face, and Oliver liked...well...guys.

Although it made me wonder...Haven has a pretty girl, and as far as I knew Oliver had never actually had a boyfriend. I stopped myself there, what Oliver did was his own business, nothing to do with me.

Izzy pulled up, her car going all over the place making me laugh. Autumn jumped out before it had stopped properly to tackle me into a hug. I laughed with her, smiling.

'' Okay you two, let's go, Molly you are late, like usual.'' Izzy told me, grinning.

'' C'mon Oliver.'' I said, pointing to the car. '' Make sure you put your seat belt on.'' I warned him, smiling at Izzy and buckling up. 

She drove like a lunatic the whole way there, making me once again question how the hell she passed her driving licence.

I got out, ignoring Oliver as he looked around the building, it wasn't much on the outside, but its had loads of mirrors and good flooring.

The music was already pounding, I peeped in to see people dancing, practicing. I smiled and half skipped half ran to the bathroom.

I striped of my school uniform with a happy sigh and slipped on a white leotard, some short black shorts, I skipped the tights and tied up my black ballet shoes. As I tied my hair up into a tight bun, somebody knocked on t he door.

'' Yes? I called.

'' Er, Molly, the hyper one said they're filming today. Said you would know what they mean.'' Oliver said.

'' Okay Oliver!'' I called, I grabbed my mask, opening the door.

'' Whoa, wait, you dance in the dancing demons?'' Olive asked me, walking swiftly after me.

'' I'm the captain Oliver.'' I told him, walking down the long corridor.

'' Bullshit Molly, tell me what's going on now.'' He demanded. I sighed  and put the beautiful gold and cream mask on, tiring it up and standing outside the door. I stood on the tips of my ballet shoes and kissed his cheek.

'' I'll show you.'' I said. 

The music that was on was thumping underneath my feet, 'International love', Autumn was holding the camera, filming everyone messing around and dancing. I laughed. 

You would think people would recognise me, the mask hides only apart of me, not even my eyes, but it does. Nobody apart from my group have ever known about this, and now I was going to show Oliver.

I bent my legs, my muscles ready, and pushed of the ground. My left leg was bent and my foot was pressed against my right leg,I did several 360 degree turns into the middle of the room, laughing.

I risked a glance at Oliver, he was staring at me wide eyed, mouth open.

I smiled.

After practice:

Oliver was silent, I had changed back into my uni-form, we we're both sat on the steps outside of school waiting for Blake to pick us up. A small tear slipped down my cheek, and an almost inaudible sob escaped my lips.

'' Please.'' I begged. '' Please don't tell anybody Oliver, please, please don't'' I begged, he brought his arms around mine and hugged me tightly.

'' You...are an amazing dancer Molly.'' He told me.

'' T-thank you Oliver.'' I said, smiling, I felt like the whole freaking world had been lifted of my shoulders.

'' I wont tell anybody but...wow Molly, just wow. You realise hat a massive crush Blake has on you right?'' He asked me, making me chuckle.

'' I'm aware.'' I said, wiping my tears and smiling. Blake pulled up and jumped out, running over ot me and Oliver, I pulled away and he grabbed my shoulders, hugging me tightly and then pulling back just as fast.

'' Oh my god what's wrong?!'' He said, frantic, checking my arms and face. I laughed and kissed his forehead.

'' I'm fake crying, I can cry on demand.'' I said grinning. he fully relaxed and helped me up, hugging me again.

'' You look...happy...happier than usual.'' he said, smiling down at me.

'' I love you.'' I said, kissing him and then skipping to the car. He chuckled, Oliver walked around and jumped in the back.

I smiled and him and he winked at me.

I couldn't help but feel amazing, somebody finally knew.

____________

Got home from school today... felt like writing!

This came really easy to me, and I really enjoyed writing it, so I hope you enjoyed reading it, 

Let me know what you think, your opinion mean allot to me :)

Love you lots,

~Daydreamer

     xXxXxXx