The Beach

Amber's POV

The next day I wake up at nine to work out. This is my only free day so I want to be able to do what I want. Plus I plan to spend time with Jack and the girls. The VMA's is tomorrow and I know that tomorrow will be mostly press and cameras.

I go into the drawer and pick out an Adidas two piece to work out in. I pick out some Adidas shoes and jacket and put all of that on. I do my hair in a low ponytail and get ready. When I go in the living room, I see the guys there and I greet them.

"Hey,what are you guys doing up", I ask walking up to them and hugging Jack.

"Band stuff",Jonah says.

I nod.

The guys start talking and I pull Jack aside.

"Hey. Since I don't have to work today, how about we go do something. Like shop or the beach", I say smiling.

"That sounds great but I don't know. We have a lot to do today. But maybe the beach at seven?" Jack says looking a little guilty.

"Yeah sure. I understand. See you later", I say kissing him on the cheek.

"Bye Amber", he says then I smile and walk away.

I grab my purse and an apple and walk out the door. I order an Uber and it comes in two minutes.

I get to the gym in ten minutes and work out for an hour and a half. I decide to walk back to the hotel for more exercise. Also its not that far from the hotel. I stop in a smoothie place halfway and am greeted by five fans. I take pictures with them of course then order a strawberry,banana smoothie. My favorite.

I sit down for a little bit to finish my smoothie and I take a selfie of myself. I post it on Instagram then head back to the hotel.

When I get back there, all of the girls are awake.

"Hey. Where were you", Camryn asks me as I walk into the living room.

"The gym. Then this nice smoothie joint", I say closing the door behind me.

"Did you get me a smoothie", Christina asks smiling.

"No", I say laughing.

"Well I'm starving. How about something to eat?" Christina says.

"I could eat", Camryn says.

The rest agree.

"Camryn, you can always eat", I tease.

"Bite me", she says to me.

I laugh. "Well before we go, I need to take a shower."

Camryn huffs loudly. "That's gonna take forever."

I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom.

I take a shower and get dressed. I pick out a salmon- pink- sleeveless dress, white shorts, and white wedges.

I comb my hair and put on lip gloss.

"Ready", I say walking into the living room.

The rest get up from their seats and we leave. We decide to walk to a restaurant. We are all talking and laughing as we are walking the streets of Malibu, earning stares from people walking around us.

We finally get to our destination after fifteen minutes of walking. I should've worn better shoes.

We eat at this seafood place and we all split the check. After about five minutes of arguing on who's going to pay.