38

Jack's POV

I hear Amber scream then the line goes dead.

"Amber?! Amber are you there?!" I ask panicking.

The line is dead.

I call her again and it goes straight to voicemail. I call her three more times and it's the same outcome. I groan and put my phone in my pocket.

"What's wrong?" Piper asks me as we are all in the kitchen.

"It's Amber", i say getting up.

Every one looks up.

"What do you mean it's Amber?" Camryn asks getting worried.

"I don't know. She said that she got Chipotle, and was on the way here then she screamed and the line went dead. I called her a few times", i say putting my hands in my hair.

"Dude I'm pretty sure she's fine. She's probably getting you back from yesterday", Jonah says.

I think about it for a couple of seconds. And i nod.

"Yeah you're probably right", i say sitting back down.

We all continue to talk and laugh. About thirty minutes passes and Amber still hasn't shown up.

"She should be here by now", i say looking at my phone.

"Maybe she went to shop. Or she's in traffic. You know how LA traffic is", Daniel says.

"Yeah yeah you're right", i say and i call her again.

Still straight to voicemail. Maybe her phone died. But doesn't she have a car charger? Maybe she forgot her charger at home. Jack, Amber is fine. She'll be here any minute.

We all decide to watch TV. We watch it for about an hour.

"Okay maybe she is trying to prank you Jack. How about i call her and see", Camryn says.

But it goes straight to voicemail. Then Christina calls her. Same thing. Then Piper, voicemail.

Zach changes the channel on the TV and the news is on.

We see that a car accident happened and i see that it's near Amber's house.

"Turn up the volume Zach", i say.

"Eighteen year old: Dancer, singer, model, and actress, Amber Turner, has been in a terrible car wreck. A truck slammed into her as she accidentally ran a red light and she spun and flipped over..." the lady says.

Camryn starts screaming.

But i don't hear or see anything else.

____________________________________

Camryn's POV

"Amber is unconscious." The news anchor says.

I start screaming and Jonah holds me.

I start bawling. Then my phone starts ringing. Jonah answers it.

"This is her boyfriend im with Camryn right now," Jonah says.

"What's the address? Okay thank you," Jonah says.

"We have to go to the hospital. She's there now." Jonah says picking me up. We all leave and head to the hospital.

____________________________________

Dun dun dunnnn. Lol sorry. This chapter ended weird so my bad. I hope you guys liked this chapter! Byeee❤️