Will You Be My...

Amber's POV

The next day I just rest for most of the day. I'm still upset about yesterday's events but I'm happy that everything is ok.

Camryn and Christina comfort me and we just talk.

We see an article that says Cassidy has been arrested and will be on trial for six months. Glad that crazy girl is getting what she deserves.

We all decide to go get our nails done for the party. I take a shower and brush my teeth and all that. I throw on some jeans, a sweatshirt from Pink, and some Gucci slides.

When we are getting our nails done I can't help but think about the party. I go every year but going with Jack makes me very excited.

"Are you guys excited for the party tonight", I ask them happy that they are going also.

"Of course", Christina says.

"Yeah. I just hope that I don't get any food stains on my white clothes", Camryn says.

Christina and I crack up laughing.

After our nails are done, we go get some food from Chipotle. Camryn suggests we eat inside instead of taking it to-go and Christina and I agree.

As we sit down to eat, I get a call from Jack.

I smile then answer. "Hello?"

"Hey Amber. Are you excited for the party tonight?"
He asks.

"Yes I am!" I exclaim.

"Great. I have a surprise for all of you", he says.

"What is it", I ask.

"Me telling you wouldn't make it much of a surprise now would it", he says laughing.

"Okay", I sigh, "well I gotta go."

"Bye", he says.

"Bye", I say then I hang up.

"Who was that", Camryn asks drinking her sweet tea.

"Jack", I reply.

"Ooohhhh", Christina says.

I roll my eyes playfully.

When we're done eating we decide to go home and chill.

We do facials on each other and gossip and just have fun. Just like old times.

Christina has us on her new YouTube video and we do the best friend tag. Next thing you know, Christina suggests we play Truth or Dare.

"Amber", Christina says, "truth or dare?"

Me knowing Christina and what fun dares she can come up with I choose dare.

"Dare", I say.

"Hm interesting choice. Let me think", Christina says thinking.

We wait like thirty seconds.

Camryn looks at her wrist like it's a watch and looks bored.

"Oh! I got it. Call Jack and tell him you can't come tonight because you got food poisoning", Christina suggests.

"What no! Are you crazy?!" I exclaim.

"Yes I'm crazy and I'm serious", Christina says putting my phone in my hands.

"Ugghhhh," I groan. I call Jack and it rings.

"Are you really about do to it?! Oh my gosh are you crazy? I would never make you do that!" Christina exclaims laughing.