The Older Sister

Camryn's POV

"Ma'am! Ma'am", I hear a voice. I open my eyes. "The flight has landed", the flight attendant says smiling at me. I smile,grab my carry on, and then walk out of the plane.

I get my luggage and text Amber, my younger sister that I landed.

Amber- okay I'm on my way.

I go to Starbucks and get a venti caramel frappe. I sit down and charge my laptop. I am so happy that my photography job decided to move to LA. I get a text from Amber:

Amber- I'm here.

Camryn- ok I'm coming out now.

I grab my things and I walk out to find Amber. I spot her and I walk up to her. She runs to me. We hug. "Hi I missed you so much!" She explains.

"I missed you too", I say. That is something I almost never say.

"Why didn't you run to me? You always run to me?" Amber asks when we let go of each other.

"I don't want to that wastes my energy", I said.

Amber laughs. I smile and hug her again. "I'm happy to be here", I say. We put my stuff in her trunk and we drive off.

____________________________________

Amber's POV

I am so happy that my sister is back home. I haven't seen her since I graduated. We talked on the phone and texted but we haven't seen each other in person in like a year.

"Where's Christina", Camryn asks taking a picture of the outside with her high tech camera.

"She's at the boy's house", I say.

"The boys", she asks.

I tell her about the boys and how we all have been hanging out. It brings me back to us hanging out last night. It was amazing. After the movie, we went back to the house and Christina and I drove back to my house.

I decide to tell Camryn about Jack. How much I really like him. How much fun we've been having. How much of a gentleman he is. How hot he is.

"Wait, what did you say this band's name was", Camryn asks pulling out her phone.

"Why Don't We", I say.

She types something in her phone. "I knew it!" She says.

"What?" I ask.

"I love that band! I can't believe you met them before me", Camryn says fake pouting.

"Yeah", I say smiling.

"And don't think I forgot about you and Jack. Y'all are cute", she says smiling at me.

"Thanks. But we're not dating", I say pulling up to the boy's house.

"Not yet"she says smirking as we get out the car.

We walk in the house because the door is unlocked and everybody is in the main room.

"Hey everybody", I say.

"Hi", they all say with sups from a few people.

"Who is that", asks Jonah staring at Camryn getting up instantly. Camryn is doing the same. I look between them. "Hi I'm Jonah Marais", he says shaking her hand.

"Oh sorry. This is my older sister by two years Camryn. She just moved to LA for her photography job", I say.

"Hey. I'm a big fan", Camryn says getting her camera out and taking pictures of them.

"It's for her job", I whisper to them hoping they believe me and don't think my sister is just having these pictures to fan girl over them.

"Now we both know that's not true", says Camryn laughing. Which makes me laugh.

"I missed you so much Camryn!" Says Christina hugging Camryn.

Camryn smiles.

When they stop hugging Camryn and Jonah keep staring and smiling at each other. Um okay then. We all go to the living room and talk.

I sit next to Jack and he still smells super good.

"Last night was fun", I whisper to him.

He smiles. "Yeah it was."

"You didn't have to buy all of that for me", I say.

"Amber, it's fine", he says laying his hand on top of mine.

I smile and my stomach flips.

We all decide to exchange numbers since we are all really good friends.

As Jack tells this funny story from tour, I can't help but stare at him. He's so beautiful.

My phone buzzes and my alarm goes off. An hour until dance starts. I turn it off.

"Um guys, I have dance in an hour so I'll see you guys later", I say getting up. "Bye", they all say.

Christina and Camryn said that they'll catch an Uber home because they want to stay longer.

"Okay see you guys later", I say. I give Jack a hug then walk to my car.

I drive home and get a healthy snack. I change into black Lulu Lemon leggings, a sports bra from Pink with a Nike shirt as a cover up, and my Adidas. I have hip hop tonight.

I get to dance on time and have a great class. We danced to Caroline. I was featured on the studios YouTube and I posted a video of me dancing on my Instagram as well. It blew up instantly.

I get something from In and Out and drive home.

____________________________________